Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Bridwell

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I have an appointment with Dr. Bridwell on May 20, 2005 for a check on my scoliosis. I have heard he is the best. Anyone have any suggestions on what to expect. I am traveling about six hours to see him but I believe it is worth it.

Becky

Becky

I have seen Dr. Bridwell about five times in the last five years and have decided to go ahead with surgery with him next year (between Oct and Jan). His waiting room is always packed but no one seems to mind the wait. He is one of the best so the wait is worth it.

If he is evaluating your scoliosis, you will probably take xrays (two rooms down the hall) and he will look at them and measure them.

The staff is also very nice.

Lynn

Comment

Dr. Bridwell

Becky,

I've been seeing Dr. Bridwell since January and was operated on by him on April 12. He is a top-notch surgeon and his staff is top-notch as well; especially Bernie (his nurse). In fact, you will probably spend more time talking to Bernie than anyone - she's great.

Of course, every case is different but my first visit was at 10 am, filled out the ever-present paperwork, saw Dr. Bridwell at about 11 am, then went for more x-rays, and then saw him again at about 2 pm for a longer discussion. I guess my point is to plan for being there several hours. It was by far the most careful exam of my back ever. There wasn't a lot of sitting around waiting however. They kept you busy, which is good because the magazine selection was pretty slim in the waiting room

One other tip - we always stayed at the Parkway Hotel, which is right across the street from the clinic with free and convenient parking.

Jim Angel
      Champaign, IL

Comment

Working...
      X