Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need surgeon Charleston SC

Hi all,

briefly: 41 year old female; harrington rods 1977, and removal 1996 with cage insert for flat back correction. fused t3 - L3. pain has been manageable with braces, ice, meds, you know the routine. last ten months pain has escalated down left leg, and having difficulting walking. L4/l5 and l5/S1, are badly torn and have been told i need to fuse into tail bone.

has anyone had this done and what are the longterm effects on si joints. also i desparately need the name of a reliable surgeon. i had used frank rand at new england baptist in 1996 when i lived in boston. i definitely do not feel well enough for the trip.

also history of thyroid cancer 1998 and epstein barr 1999 after a few surgeries and cancer treatments.
    Last edited by ; 04-05-2005, 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling error

Cherie...

Click on the Search link at the top of this age and type in Charleston. You'll see several other strings on the topic.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X