Top Doctors near Charleston, SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Doctors near Charleston, SC

Linda, You said you shouldn't have to travel outside of your area for scoliosis surgery. Could you help me with a surgeon close to me? I live in Charleston, SC and have only found Dr. Lloyd Hey in Raleigh and Dr. William Horton at Emory in Atlanta. Both of these are a 5 hour drive from my home. Do you know of any closer to me? Thanks
    Jackie B

Hi Jackie...

Well, SC isn't exactly a hotbed for scoliosis surgeons. Have you checked out Richard Gross? I don't know anything about him other than he's a member of the Scoliosis Research Society. Here's his website:

http://www.drrichardgross.yourmd.com/

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

I have checked him out but he only sees children and I need a doctor for adults. What about the 2 doctors I have already on my e-mail? Do you have any information for me about them?

Thanks
      Jackie B

Comment

Hi Jackie...

I've heard good things about both doctors.

Regards,
        Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
        X