Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from Lura?

I have been thinking of them all week!
    SARAH ~Mother of 3~ 11 year old son had a Posterior Spinal Fusion on March 17, 2005. He had a 77*, right thoracic curve, and was fused T4-L1. His curve is now less than 10 degrees* He is doing great!

Hi Sarah,
    'Fraid i've not heard anything either. I've been worrying about them too. i don't know if lura was expecting to have inernet access at the hospital.

Lorrie

Comment

I hope all went well for them. I know that the hospital where my daughter had her surgery, we had internet access, but it was down at the end of the hallway. Maybe it is the same for Lura and I know she wants to stick close to Alex. We'll just have to keep them in our thoughts and prayers until we hear from them.

Mary Lou

Comment

Still waiting to hear from Lura about Alex. I know they are at Shriners in Spokane, so they are in good hands. I know she was really worried about going into this surgery with Alex. I am continuing to pray for them daily.

'til later,
        Nikki

Comment

Sometimes I just wish I knew first and last names so that soemone could call, check in, and report back.... I am waiting anxiously to hear how everything went!
          SARAH ~Mother of 3~ 11 year old son had a Posterior Spinal Fusion on March 17, 2005. He had a 77*, right thoracic curve, and was fused T4-L1. His curve is now less than 10 degrees* He is doing great!

Comment

You girls are so great! I posted a new thread, then decided to read a few! I would like to exchange postal addresses if anyone wants to, it would be fun to keep in touch always, and I suspect as we get through these surgeries we will check this site somewhat less. Let me know what you think. Thank you so much for all the support!

Lura

Comment

Hi Lura,
              I do hope you won't be offended but I'm not going to pass on my postal address. After all the lectures I've given my teenager about never, ever, ever, giving anyone she meets on the internet her address I just don't feel I can promptly break those rules myself. Even though I'm pretty sure neither of us is a maniac (well, I'm sure about you but I worry about me sometimes!)
              I have sent you my email though.
              Sorry
              Lorrie

Comment

Hi again lura,
                I typed that last message too soon - you've disabled receiving emails and i can't seem to make private messaging work so i've not sent you my email after all yet. If you switch e,mails on i'll be happy to send it to you.

Lorrie

Comment

Lorrie,

I totally understand about the address thing. I am totally computer illiterate, but I think I went in and fixed the e-mail thing, try again!

Thanks!

Lura

Comment

Hi Lura
                    I'm afraid your emails are still not working. I've tried to change mine too but I haven't been able to do that either. I even tried the 'contact the administrator' but that asks for a password for a ting called Microsoft passport which i've never used - and don't have a password for.
                    I do seem to have enabled private messaging so, if you would like to let me have your email that way I'll be happy to mail you back. Or, if you enable yours, I'll send you my email address.
                    Tempted to take 'Re-boot' literally and give it a good kicking!

Lorrie

Comment

Working...
                    X