Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Or Susanna

jennifer or susanne

Just wanted to know do they wash the girls hair at the hospital. Nicoles hair is going to get so very greasy.

Thanks Theresa
    THERESA

Theresa,
    Crystal's hair was washed twice while she was there. She was so grateful for that. If it is long, put it in braids for surgery, it will stay a whole lot cleaner too.

'til later,
    Nikki

Comment

Theresa,

Alex's surgery was moved to Monday the 28th, so he and Nicole will be two days apart. Hopefully I'll have access to a computer, otherwise, know that we are thinking of and praying for Nicole on the 30th.

Lura

Comment

I asked the nurses on several occasions to wash Jamie's hair and they never got around to it. When the doctor asked if there was anything I was concerned or worrying about before we went home and I told him I didn't know how we were going to wash her hair and that I've asked the nurses several times and they never seemed to remember that I asked, or never had the time to do it. He actually wrote an order for them to wash her hair. It was funny, they found time almost immediately after the doctor left the room!

Mary Lou

Comment

lura
          hi thanks
          We are also thinking of you and Alex. If they bring me a computer I will keep you posted on my Nicoles surgery. How are you doing ? I'm so stressed all I think of is how I'm going to deal with her being in pain after surgery. She is going to be so mad when she wakes up from the surgery. She knows what the doctor is going to do and why. She just doesn't understand that this is going to hurt alot and she will need my help. We got the shower seat yesterday and I ask her to sit on it so I could ajust it. So anyway I told her that mommy will help you at first in the shower oooo no way she was flipping out. I guess after the surgery so will realize that she will need help. It's just driving me crazy but I guess we were all this way at 12 years old. In my thoughts and prayers Theresa

mary lou and nikki
          Well my Nicole is only worried about her hair and what she is going to wear. Do I have my hands full or what. God bless her 1 year ago I had to beg her to shower. Theresa
          THERESA

Comment

Theresa,

To everyone else, I am a rock. To the mom's on this site, I am an absolute mess! I am like you in that I don't want Alex in pain. Scott and I went out to dinner last night and talked all about the surgery. His comment was "Alex is really going to be p----- off when he wakes up and has a catheter, an epitural, and an IV. Alex totally hates to be messed with!! I am just praying a whole lot and reading Nikki's postings like crazy!!

Please take care, and we will soon be comparing lack of sleep stories!!

Prayers,

Lura

Comment

Working...
            X