Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from Sarah and Trenton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from Sarah and Trenton?

Hi!

Trenton had surgery March 17. Does any one know how he's doing? I think Sarah's last post was when he went in.

Lura

Yupperooney!

And Trenton did AWESOME! He actually got to go home today... hows that for a speedy recovery? I imagine Sarah will post when she can... it takes time to settle into a home/post club med routine.

Heidi
    Heidi (mom to 3 boys, Sean is 9 and has LCDH, SBS, is TPN, O2, and Bipap dependent, has SVC stenosis/stent x4, severe malignant scoliosis fused twice from T1-L2, halo traction for 2 months, severe restrictive lung disease, a CVL and GT, Fundo x2, and is one of my heroes.)

Comment

Thanks for thinking of us! I think life is "almost" back to normal! I posted a new thread and attached pictures of his amazing new back! Everything went great! Besides being sleep deprived....
      SARAH ~Mother of 3~ 11 year old son had a Posterior Spinal Fusion on March 17, 2005. He had a 77*, right thoracic curve, and was fused T4-L1. His curve is now less than 10 degrees* He is doing great!

Comment

Sarah,
        Glad to hear Trenton did so well. It is so nice to be on the other side of the surgery now. Crystal is doing well also. She will probably go back to school part time next week. She wanted to go this week, and dad and I said no. She has been pretty active since we got home. Outings to town or with her friends. I am more than thrilled with her surgery results. Trenton's back looks beautiful. I don't know about you, but I cried when I saw Crystal's xrays. It was so overwhelming to see the correction. Glad you guys are home and doing well.

Love and prayers.

'til later,
        Nikki

Comment

I am so glad to hear she is well too! Sounds like her and Trenton are right on the same path.... I have cried many tears of happiness as well! The transformation is truly amazing. May Crystal's recovery continue to go well, we think Trenton will be returning to school half time next week too. We'll have to keep in contact regarding that next step
          SARAH ~Mother of 3~ 11 year old son had a Posterior Spinal Fusion on March 17, 2005. He had a 77*, right thoracic curve, and was fused T4-L1. His curve is now less than 10 degrees* He is doing great!

Comment

Working...
          X