PDA

View Full Version : My surgery was 2006 Aug at 46 yrs old

lelc2002@yahoo
05-22-2019, 07:09 PM
Hello! wow I just thought I'd post here that I had my scoilisos surgery in 2006 almost 100 degree curve and I had my blog-- https://lynnebackattack.blogspot.com/2006/
I'm still healthy and walking around no major pain...maybe a bit more bad on posture but at almost 60 doing ok... surgeon was dr Boachie at HSS in NYC
Best Lynne

titaniumed
05-22-2019, 08:11 PM
Hi Lynn

Glad to hear everything is ok...its been a long time

Wouldn't it be funny if our surgeons read what we post on here...... "bad on the posture" is not the greatest thing for them to read. (smiley face)

But we elder full fusion folks can understand fully what you mean....

Take care

Ed

JenniferG
05-28-2019, 03:54 AM
Congratulations Lynne. I have also been lucky. Like you, I had my surgery 10 years ago and my back is 100%. Now aged 68, no pain, and able to do anything I want. My 10 year anniversary was March 3. This is the first time in years I've come to this fantastic forum, which helped me so much prior to and in the early years after my surgery and it's great to see some familiar members still here. (Hi Ed! I'm still thankful for the support and knowledge you gave me.) I hope those other senior members are doing well too.

titaniumed
05-28-2019, 08:02 PM
(Hi Ed! I'm still thankful for the support and knowledge you gave me.)

Jen, as they say in Australia, "no worries"

Congratulation's on 10 years....

We missed you around here.....do try to stop in when you can

Ed

JenniferG
05-29-2019, 03:44 PM
Yes, I will pop in occasionally. I have a small online business which keeps me busy, which I began 9 years ago. Recovery was a huge time of change for me. I hope you are doing well. Good to see a few familiar names here.