PDA

View Full Version : An Overdue Update

BendyBill
01-27-2018, 01:07 PM
Hello old friends,

You may not remember me but I had surgery back in January 2012. I just wanted to do a little update to let everyone know that, a little over 6 years down the line, I'm doing great and have had no problems bar the odd minor twinge here and there. Things may change in the future but, for now, I'm living my life and am always looking after my back as best I can. I know I'm going to need this body for a long while so maintenance is important.

Thank you all for your support either side of my operation, it's not something I'll forget.

Wishing you all health and happiness,

Billy

titaniumed
01-27-2018, 05:21 PM
maintenance is important.

As long as you rotate the ole tyres, you should be fine. Its the tranny flush you have to worry about.....(smiley face)

Its awfully nice of you to stop in with such a glowing report Bill, we do like hearing about those around here....

How is the music coming along?

Ed

BendyBill
12-20-2018, 05:29 PM
Ed, I hate to say it but I had to Google 'tranny flush' and it turned out to be something quite different to what I expected!

All well with me thank you. Still doing the music thing and loving every minute.

Are you well? Getting much skiing in these days?

titaniumed
12-20-2018, 08:49 PM
Bill

Tranny is short for transmission. Whatever is on Google, don't believe what you see. (smiley face)

Maintenance at your age is mostly about having as much fun as possible!

Am I well? The ageing process is a challenge that comes with all sorts of surprises....

No skiing lately for multiple reasons, lack of deep snow,(spoiled skier)and a herniated neck which is a delicate problem. My surgeon gets mad at the high speed head plants.

How is your spine doing? Its been 7 years. Any pains or gripping sensations, or popping? Anything at all? We don't get too many testimonials from younger folks.

Ed