New to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this

I just got my boston brace. I'm 15 and I have had it for two days now. I can't think about haw bad wearing it to school will be.
    Miss so many things...

-Snowboarding
    -Hockey
    -Football
    -Baseball
    -Basketball
    -Bowling
    -Camping
    -Just Chillin'
    -Friends

it actually isn't that bad wearing it to school. I am 13 and i wore a brace when I was 11. It isn't that bad. You get used to the brace even if right now it feels like you won't. People never made fun of me if that is what you are worried about. Most people are just curious. If you have any questions just ask.
    ~*Lauren*~
    Braced for 5 months
    Decided on surgery with 65 and 54 degree curves
    Pre-op curve measurements were in the 70's and 80's
    Surgery on April 26th 2005
    Fused from T3-L4
    Post-op curve is 15 degrees

Comment

hi

im 14 1/2 and i have to wear a back brace. my curve was like 22 degrees but lowered to 12-14 the brace helped but i didnt rele think i needed it. it increased from like 14 to 17 to 22 but im like 5 feet 4 inches and im not going to see my doctor till march 29 2005 but i just want to no so bad if i stopped growing b/c first this brace makes me feel warm and its rele annoying and i have to get like xl shirts which like wanna wear hollister and all those tight shirts. i get jealous of other people and im like yyyy ahh i mean i wear it 15 hrs a day but even when its cold it still is hot and i wore it since last april

Comment

Working...
      X