Dorn method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorn method

Has anyone tried this method? If so how would you compare it to schroth?

It has absolutely nothing to do with Schroth. It has to do with Chiropractic but in an opposite way. AS I know Chiropractors does extreme quick movement because muscles cannot offer resistance in that way so they can do adjustments. With Dorn method, movements are slow and soft, it seems they achieved similar outcomes in that way. It could be good for mild curves or a complement to more specific methods.

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
      It has absolutely nothing to do with Schroth. It has to do with Chiropractic but in an opposite way. AS I know Chiropractors does extreme quick movement because muscles cannot offer resistance in that way so they can do adjustments. With Dorn method, movements are slow and soft, it seems they achieved similar outcomes in that way. It could be good for mild curves or a complement to more specific methods.
      Another alternative I see recommended to these is roffler if you've heard of it. Would you also recommend roffler for treating mildish curves and rotations of the spine ?

Comment

Flerc has no data and so cannot make recommendations. He just searches google.
        Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
        Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

I should to demand you! I did a course.

Comment

Originally posted by scoliosisbro View Post
            Another alternative I see recommended to these is roffler if you've heard of it. Would you also recommend roffler for treating mildish curves and rotations of the spine ?
            If you are asking for Rolfing, I only know what I talked with 2 Mezeriest physistrists (in fact one is a surgeon). One said me that Rolfing is for scoliosis even better than what she does and the other who also is a Rolfer said me that Gpr is the best for scoliosis, even better than Rolfing.
            Last edited by flerc; 03-10-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

With all these "great" PT treatments, I wonder why anyone ever needs surgery?

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

I have never heard a physiatrist of these Pt treatments saying that what they does is 100% effective in any case.

Comment

Physiatrists are rehab and pain doctors. They are not equipped to address progression. PT can address pain but some people come on here assuming PT can address progression so that they can avoid surgery for progression.

Why are they still needing surgery if PT works?

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
                    Physiatrists are rehab and pain doctors. They are not equipped to address progression.
                    Prove it!

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
                    Why are they still needing surgery if PT works?
                    Why they are still people defeated in a street fight against others more big and strong if Martial Arts works? Are you understanding now or do you need more examples?

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
                      Why they are still people defeated in a street fight against others more big and strong if Martial Arts works? Are you understanding now or do you need more examples?
                      If God made humans from dirt why is there still dirt?

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Perhaps he did not enough humans.

Comment

Working...
                        X