PDA

View Full Version : Update

kennedy
07-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Hey everyone how are you all. I been good. My back is doing fantastic. I'm not having a lot of sin in my back no more. But I sometimes wonder why shriners in sacramento discharged me right when I was in the surgical range past is the past nothing I can do about that anyway. Because in some cases they treated until 21 years. But I'm happy with UC Davis. I really like my spine surgeon.
Right now my foot hurts pretty bad right now and the fracture is pretty bad. The type is a jones fracture. they are is a area of poor blood supply and there is a high procent that is won't heal it like 15 to 20 which is a lot if you think about it. I'm in different walking boot until I go back on August 7. I find out if I need foot surgery that day as well.

mabeckoff
07-16-2014, 01:28 AM
Hope you get some relief soon

Melissa

leahdragonfly
07-16-2014, 09:02 AM
Hi Kara,

Sorry your foot is still so bad. I was hoping the cast would help you.

I wonder if Shriner's discharged you because they knew UC Davis would be the best place for you to have surgery and follow-up. It really seems to vary as kids reach the age of 18 how that is handled. But everything worked out so well for you with Dr Gupta, which is all that matters!

Have you been doing anything fun this summer?

Good luck with your upcoming appointment.

kennedy
07-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Gayle I don't yet if I'm doing anything fun yet

tae_tap
07-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Yes a Jones fracture is a tough one. How long ago did you fracture it? You may benefit from a bone stimulator to help heal the area. We use them quite a bit for that type of fracture if it is non-healing after 90 days. Praying for some relief.

Tamena

susancook
07-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Hope that your foot heals! So sorry about the fracture! Just follow the doctor's recommendations. Enjoy your summer. Sending good vibes your way, Susan

golfnut
07-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Let us know what you find out on August 7th. I hope your foot heals and you don't need surgery.

kennedy
07-21-2014, 02:46 PM
17 days until I find out if I need foot surgery. And plus the fracture is pretty bad

kennedy
08-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Ok only 4 days until I go to UC Davis for my foot. The break is making me really irritated and cranky.

That 15 to 20 present or 1,800,000 to 2,400,000 don't really heal which is a quite a lot if you think about it. the type of break in my foot is a special type of fracture it called a jones fracture. The history of it interesting it was named after a orthopedic surgeon named sir Robert Jones.
Plus the jones fracture is in a area of poor or limited blood supply.

susancook
08-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Ok only 4 days until I go to UC Davis for my foot. The break is making me really irritated and cranky.

That 15 to 20 present or 1,800,000 to 2,400,000 don't really heal which is a quite a lot if you think about it. the type of break in my foot is a special type of fracture it called a jones fracture. The history of it interesting it was named after a orthopedic surgeon named sir Robert Jones.
Plus the jones fracture is in a area of poor or limited blood supply.

...or 80-85% that do heal well. Susan

kennedy
08-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Hey every One have great news I don't need foot surgery right now

mabeckoff
08-07-2014, 11:46 PM
What great news!! How are you feeling?

Melissa

JenniferG
08-08-2014, 03:14 AM
That's great news, Kara!

jrnyc
08-08-2014, 08:21 AM
hi Kara
i am so glad to read that you do not need surgery...
i hope the doctors have helped so you are not in pain
now...
please write and let us know if the pain is gone.

best wishes...
jess...and Sparky

leahdragonfly
08-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Hi Kara,

Wow, that's great news that you don't need foot surgery.

I hope your foot is hurting you less!

Are you doing any art this summer?

Take care,

Gayle

rohrer01
08-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Kara,
I'm just reading this thread for the first time.
Wow, it just never seems to stop with you. But I can relate.
At least they know what's wrong with you and are fixing it little by little.
Is your foot fracture healed or have they just decided that you don't need surgery?
What are they doing to make your foot feel better?
I know that you described your high arches before. Did that have something to do with the break?
Sorry so many questions!

As far as being discharged from Shriner's at 18, like everyone already mentioned, it turned out well for you.
They didn't have a Shriner's where I lived when I was a teenager.
They had a scoliosis clinic through the Phoenix Children's Hospital.
When we turned 18, we were booted over to the adult clinic. I visited that clinic once and then quit following up for some reason.
I don't know why I quit following up with them. It was a stupid mistake because it was still income based and I was very poor as a young adult!

You keep us posted on your progress, okay? I can tell you are very friendly!
It's very easy to be concerned for friendly people! So you take care of yourself and HAVE SOME FUN before summer ends!
You have the ocean nearby. I envy that to no end!

(((HUGS)))

kennedy
09-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Jess there's still possibles I need surgery

jrnyc
09-02-2014, 08:05 PM
hi Kara
i am sorry to read that you might need surgery...
i hope you are not in pain right now...
please write and let us know if the doctors can find a way
to help get rid of the pain...
it is tiring to live in pain all the time...
i do not want your life to be like that if the
doctors can find a better way....

sending you wishes for better days to come...
jess...and Sparky

mabeckoff
09-03-2014, 09:36 AM
When will you find out if you will need surgery?

Hoping that your life will get better each and every day

Melissa

kennedy
10-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Hey everyone:). I had a dr appt with my foot surgeon yesterday. I have some bad news I need foot surgery after all:(. I'm happy and scared. But
The surgery is outpatient thank god so I can go home the same day. I don't when it is yet. Probably in Febaury 2015 or sooner if someone cancels.

jrnyc
10-10-2014, 03:38 PM
hi Kara
sorry to hear that you will need foot surgery....but i hope
it corrects the problems and that you will be free of the pain
after you heal...
please write and let everyone know the date you will be going
in the hospital, and where you will have surgery done....

best to you from
jess....and Sparky (he is having surgery next Tuesday, October 14th)

kennedy
10-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Thank you jess

JenniferG
10-10-2014, 05:30 PM
I hope this surgery corrects the problem and it is never a problem to you again. Good luck, Kara! So glad you don't have to stay in hospital overnight.

kennedy
10-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Thanks jen

kennedy
10-11-2014, 01:56 PM
1638 here a pic of a X-ray of my foot

leahdragonfly
10-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Hi Kara,

Sorry to hear you need foot surgery after all. I know you tried everything else first…I do hope this will end your foot pain. Remember, you've been through scoliosis surgery - you will breeze through foot surgery I am sure!

Please let us know when you get your surgery date.

Take care,

kennedy
10-14-2014, 02:10 PM
Thanks Gayle

Susie*Bee
10-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Yes, Kara -- those were some x-rays. I'm sending you some well-wishes and prayers for a very successful surgery and a recovery that will go smoothly. It's a big help that you are so young. You will bounce back from this a lot sooner than we older folks would have. You can think of that while you are going through therapy afterward. "Hmmmm, I bet this would take poor ol' Susie*Bee a LOT LONGER than it's taking ME!" Right? Best wishes and do keep us up to date!

PeggyS
10-14-2014, 03:22 PM
good luck to you, Kennedy!

kennedy
10-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks Susie and Peggy

mabeckoff
10-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Good luck. Hope all goes well.

kennedy
10-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Thank you melissa

kennedy
10-20-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm going to be getting a 2nd opinion from a orthopedic surgeon here in ukiah

kennedy
11-12-2014, 05:43 PM
On nov 24 2014 I'm going for a 2nd opinion. To see if I can have my surgery done locally

leahdragonfly
11-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Hi Kara,

Good luck with the 2nd opinion. It is always nice to have a surgery done closer to home if possible.

Let us know how it goes.

Have you been doing anything fun lately?

Take care, Gayle

kennedy
11-13-2014, 07:42 PM
Thanks gayle. Yes I been doing art and crafts
Hey everyone how was your day. I went to my art class today. Right now I'm just taking a break in my bedroom. My foot is hurting really bad right now even taking Motrin and extra strength tylone don't really do anything to help pain. My appt with my new orthopedist is Tommrow. To see if I can have the surgery sooner then Februqary 2015. Because you figure I broke my in February or March of this year. It still not healing.

Pooka1
11-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Kara, I'm so sorry to hear this is still so painful.

Do you know how you broke your foot? I'm sorry if you already mentioned it.

Take care.

Sharon

kennedy
11-13-2014, 09:41 PM
The only way I can think of is how my foot is formed. As seen in this pic of two x-rays of my right foot 1709

mabeckoff
11-13-2014, 10:16 PM
Kennedy,

I hope that you get some help soon.

and some pain relief as well

Melissa

kennedy
11-14-2014, 02:42 PM
Hey everyone I had a appt with my new orthopedist earlier today. I'm going to be having surgery within one to two weeks. I had some X-rays for my surgery.

kennedy
11-14-2014, 10:28 PM
My foot surgery is nov 25 2014

mabeckoff
11-15-2014, 01:54 AM
Hope all goes well

Melissa

kennedy
11-16-2014, 02:27 PM
Thanks Melissa

tae_tap
11-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Is it a Tailor bunion? Hope all goes well.

Tamena

susancook
11-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Kennedy, after all that you survived so well with your back surgery, your foot surgery will be minor! You are a strong woman. Just follow the doctor's instructions exactly. Keep your foot elevated. You will be up and walking again before you know it!

When you feel stressed, close your eyes and let your body relax and take some deep breaths.

Who is going to help you after your foot surgery?

Sending you healing vibes and a big hug,
Susan

kennedy
11-16-2014, 02:48 PM
Tamena no it a stress fracture or jones fracture.
Susan thank you my mom, sister and a day program I'm in

kennedy
11-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Four days until my foot surgery

JenniferG
11-22-2014, 03:23 AM
Best wishes for a successful surgery Kara and of course, a nice, smooth recovery!

leahdragonfly
11-22-2014, 10:42 AM
Hi Kara,

Good luck with your foot surgery. I'm glad it's finally going to get fixed so you can get on to the road to recovery.

Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving? Any plans?

Take care,

Gayle

Pooka1
11-22-2014, 10:49 AM
Good luck with the surgery, Kara.

Do you have to do rehab during your recovery?

I'm sorry you have had all this surgery but it is so good they can fix these things.

Best regards,
Sharon

kennedy
11-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Thanks Jen, gayle and Sharon
I don't no if I need rehab after the surgery yet. Only 3 days until my surgery

kennedy
11-23-2014, 07:53 PM
2 days before my surgery

jrnyc
11-23-2014, 08:01 PM
hi Kara
wishing you the best of luck with your foot surgery coming
up.....i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....and keep
my fingers crossed, too, for good measure...

sending you hugs and a woof...
jess...and Sparky

kennedy
11-23-2014, 09:00 PM
Thanks Jess :):D<3

leahdragonfly
11-24-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Kara,

Thinking of you as you head in to foot surgery tomorrow. You are going to do great!

susancook
11-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Kara sending you healing messages for your foot surgery. This will be a "piece of cake" for you since you did so well with your back surgery. Remember that you are a very strong woman. Take some deep breaths and think about that and all of the people here that believe in you and support you!
Susan

titaniumed
11-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Kara

With the foot pains you have been in, you must be good and ready to get this done....

Try not to worry too much....these surgeons are pretty good these days...

Ed

jackieg412
11-25-2014, 08:40 PM
Good luck Kara. Hope all goes well

kennedy
11-27-2014, 02:41 AM
hey everyone I'm 2 days post-op from my foot surgery. I have a report I want to share from yesterday. My mom and I got to the hospital at 8:05. I checked in at the outpatient surgery center. I then went to the to the outpatient lab to get my lab work done. Then we went back to the out patient surgery center my nurse called me back. me and my mom follower her to my room. I put on my gown. I put my clothes in to my hospital bag. had my vitals taken a few times before my surgery. I meet with the sleepy doctor, my OR nurses and my surgeon. After that they tried to get my IV line started. finally they got it in the side of my wrist. they put on a leg compress on my good leg, washed my foot. then my doctor put his initials on my right foot it kind of tickled. after that my sleepy Dr and my OR Nurse came to take me to the OR. my surgery last for 1 1/2 hours. they covered my foot in a ace bandage with some gauze. I was in the PACU until my surgeon let me go home. I'm doing good not really hurting it just feels strange. I'm in a wheel chair for 3 months. I'm using a good family friend wheel chair until I get mine on Friday.

jrnyc
11-27-2014, 06:55 AM
hi Kara
so glad you came thru the surgery OK...
and i am happy you are not in pain right now...
i am sure it does feel strange...

take care of yourself...
hope you can enjoy Thanksgiving and rest, relax, watch
some TV and take it easy....

sending you hugs and a woof...
jess...and Sparky

Pooka1
11-27-2014, 08:27 AM
Kara that's great that you came through surgery so quickly and are starting to recover.

I hope the three months goes by quickly.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharon

leahdragonfly
11-27-2014, 10:21 AM
Hi Kara,

I thought of you yesterday, so I am really happy to see your post first thing this AM. I am glad surgery went well and that you are not in pain! How does your back feel in the wheelchair? I hope your recovery continues to go well and quickly.

Hopefully you will be enjoying a Thanksgiving meal today as you continue on the road to recovery. At least you won't have to help with dishes! Thanks for letting us know how everything went.

Gayle

kennedy
11-27-2014, 10:34 AM
My back feels fine in the wheel chair.

mabeckoff
11-27-2014, 11:53 PM
I am glad that your surgery went well. I hope that the three months goes by quickly. I will be having surgery December 8 as I have a broken rod.

Melissa

PeggyS
11-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Kara, I'm glad your surgery went well! Now just be patient while healing takes place. I know, easier said than done!

kennedy
11-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Thanks peg

kennedy
12-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Hey everyone tomorrow I will be a week post-op.

mabeckoff
12-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Glad that you are feeling good

Melissa

Pooka1
12-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone tomorrow I will be a week post-op.

Kara thanks for posting! I was wondering how you were doing. Are you in much pain? They should not let you be in pain.

Take care.

Sharon

kennedy
12-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Sharon no I'm not in much pain.

kennedy
12-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Here a pic of my foot

kennedy
12-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Tomorrow i will be 2 weeks post op from my foot surgery

Pooka1
12-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Tomorrow i will be 2 weeks post op from my foot surgery

Kara can you include how you are feeling or how your foot is healing in these updates? I think folks are interested in that.

Thanks.

kennedy
12-08-2014, 06:49 PM
That true sharon
Well Im going to be 2 weeks post op tomorrow.
Im feeling great and my foot is doing good. Im off pain medicine i wasn't really in a lot of pain after my surgery because the pain medicine made me really sick. The swelling is almost gone. I get my stitches out on Thursday of this week.

kennedy
12-18-2014, 01:49 AM
hey everyone I'm almost 1 month post-op from my foot surgery. I have a report I want to share. My mom and Me got to the hospital at 8:05. I checked in with the admissions lady at the outpatient surgery center. I signed the forms I needed to sign. My nurse told me I need to get some lab work done and tell the lady I'm back. We went to the to the outpatient lab to get my lab work done. I got 3 tubes of blood taken and urine test. Then we went back to the outpatient surgery center. Which was across the hall. I let the lady know that I was back. My nurse called me back. Me and my mom follower her to my room. I had two pre-op nurses. She said to take all my clothes off. I asked if I need to take off something which I don't want to say what it is. She said let them know when I was done. I put on my hospital gown. I put my clothes in to my hospital bag. Let them know I was ready. Had my vitals taken. I meet with my anesthesiologist, my OR nurse, the nurse that was helping my surgeon, and lastly my surgeon. After that they tried to get my IV line started. Finally they got it in the side of my right wrist:). They put on a green leg compress on my good leg, washed my foot, took my vitals again. Then my Surgeon put his initials on my right foot it kind of tickled. After that my Anaesthesiologist and my OR Nurse came to take me to the OR. I feel a sleep with a mask. My surgery last for 1 1/2 hours. They covered my foot in a ace bandage with some gauze. I was in the PACU until my surgeon let me go home. I'm doing good not really hurting it just feels strange. I'm in a wheel chair for 3 months. I hope it get out of the wheelchair by my 23rd birthday in Febaury

Pooka1
12-18-2014, 06:23 AM
Kara, thanks for writing that out. I think it will help other patients know what to expect with surgeries.

I am hoping you will be able to walk by your birthday also! That would be great.

Take care.

Sharon

jrnyc
12-18-2014, 09:03 AM
hi Kara
so glad to read that you are not in pain now...
in the picture your foot looks really swollen, and it is great that most of that is gone...i really hope you can be out of the wheelchair for your birthday in February, too....
Sparky has birthday in February also....he will be 8 years old, little sweet puppy...he is called a "senior dog" but Maltese is a breed that is said to act like young puppies all their lives...

it is good to read updates as to how you are healing and making progress....and how you are feeling...i hope everything continues to get better, one day at
a time...

sending you gentle hugs and a big woof...
jess....and Sparky

kennedy
12-20-2014, 08:06 PM
Thanks sharon and Jess and sparky.
Ok in like 6 hours Ill be 4 days away from being 1 month postoperative from my foot surgery. I'm doing good I'm finally back at my two day programs. One a art program the other is a coummity integration program I have a development disability so that why I'm in day programs. I'm feeling not to good right now. I'm have a stuffy nose and a cough.

mabeckoff
12-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Glad that you are doing so well.
Please keep us informed

Melissa

kennedy
12-23-2014, 08:03 PM
The day after tomorrow is when I be a month postop and also Christmas. I love Christmas

jrnyc
12-24-2014, 09:01 AM
dear Kara
wishing you a peaceful but Merry Christmas...and a healthier
and happy 2015...with nothing but good things to come your
way..

am hoping little Sparky puppy can be home tomorrow...he is
recovering from life saving surgery....and is doing OK in the animal
hospital this morning.

to you and your family...
from jess and Sparky
have a wonderful holiday

kennedy
12-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Hey everyone hope you all had a merry Christmas. I'm feeling great my recovery from my foot surgery been more difficult then my spinal surgery because right now I can't walk

mabeckoff
12-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Hey everyone hope you all had a merry Christmas. I'm feeling great my recovery from my foot surgery been more difficult then my spinal surgery because right now I can't walk

I am glad that you are doing well. When can you walk?

kennedy
12-27-2014, 06:34 PM
Melissa it hard to say because my surgeon said it be like 3 months or until he say it ok

leahdragonfly
12-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi Kara,

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas, and that your recovery is going well. One month down in the wheelchair, hopefully 2 more to go then you'll be on your way! It must be nice to get out to your day programs now, also. I remember how much you like doing art. Are you feeling better from your cough?

Will you stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve?

Take care,

kennedy
01-13-2015, 02:18 PM
I did stay up until 12 AM on New Years eves. Have a tiny update
everyone the greatest thing happen yesterday. I don't know how to tell you all that I'm out of the wheelchair. Thank you all for your support when I went thought my foot surgery.

Susie*Bee
01-13-2015, 03:53 PM
That is wonderful news!!! (Super big smiles!!!)

golfnut
01-13-2015, 05:08 PM
That's great news, Kara! I am sure you are happy about being out of the wheel chair.

Pooka1
01-13-2015, 06:12 PM
Very good news, Kara! Was that ahead of schedule?

susancook
01-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Awesome!!!! Goodbye to those wheels!!!!!
Susan......still a rollin' along

kennedy
01-13-2015, 06:38 PM
Sharon he said it could be up to 3 month or until he said it ok

jrnyc
01-13-2015, 07:13 PM
hi Kara
congratulations on being up and out of the wheelchair...
please be very careful....
i hope you heal very well, even if it goes slowly....
i am so happy for you that you are making progress...

sending gentle hugs
jess....and Sparky (still healing)

kennedy
01-14-2015, 12:09 AM
I surely will be careful jess. Part of the problem it was broke where the deformity is and the orthotics completey made worng

mabeckoff
01-14-2015, 10:32 AM
Hope you continue to heal

kennedy
01-22-2015, 03:25 AM
Well I went to the college yesterday I'm taking the PE Class I made my teacher aware I had foot surgery about 2 months ago I told him my surgeon only wants me to do only arm stuff until I get out of the walk which is in 5 weeks. I'm also taking a learning skills class called LRS.

Pooka1
01-22-2015, 06:34 AM
Well I went to the college yesterday I'm taking the PE Class I made my teacher aware I had foot surgery about 2 months ago I told him my surgeon only wants me to do only arm stuff until I get out of the walk which is in 5 weeks. I'm also taking a learning skills class called LRS.

Glad you are back at school, Kara. I hope your teacher accepts what the surgeon says.

Good luck in all your classes this semester, Kara.

mabeckoff
01-22-2015, 12:25 PM
I am glad that you are up to taking classes.

Hope you enjoy them.

Melissa

PeggyS
01-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Good for you, Kara!

jrnyc
01-22-2015, 06:13 PM
sounds great, Kara
hope you enjoy the classes and the people you might
meet there.
be careful getting around until the doctor gives you an
all clear.

hugs and a big woof...
jess...and Sparky

kennedy
01-27-2015, 08:35 PM
hey everyone I'm 2 months postoperative from my foot surgery. I have a report I want to share. My mom and Me got to the hospital at 8:05. I checked in with the admissions lady at the outpatient surgery center. I signed the forms I needed to sign. My nurse told me I need to get some lab work done and tell the lady I'm back. We went to the to the outpatient lab to get my lab work done. I got 3 tubes of blood taken and urine test. Then we went back to the outpatient surgery center. Which was across the hall. I let the lady know that I was back. My nurse called me back. Me and my mom follower her to my room. I had two pre-op nurses. She said to take all my clothes off. I asked if I need to take off something which I don't want to say what it is. She said let them know when I was done. I put on my hospital gown. I put my clothes in to my hospital bag. Let them know I was ready. Had my vitals taken. I meet with my anesthesiologist, my OR nurse, the nurse that was helping my surgeon, and lastly my surgeon. After that they tried to get my IV line started. Finally they got it in the side of my right wrist:). They put on a green leg compress on my good leg, washed my foot, took my vitals again. Then my Surgeon put his initials on my right foot it kind of tickled. After that my Anaesthesiologist and my OR Nurse came to take me to the OR. I feel a sleep with a mask. My surgery lasted for 1 1/2 hours. They covered my foot in a ace bandage with some gauze. I was in the PACU until my surgeon let me go home. I'm doing good not really hurting it just feels strange. It don't really bother me really anymore only when I'm on in for to long.Was in a wheel chair for 1.5 months. I can walk again I'm using a walker for 4 more weeks. I figured out I can start walking with out it on my birthday.

jrnyc
01-28-2015, 06:41 AM
what a great thing to look forward to for your birthday...
walking on your own without needing a walker anymore

i am so happy you are not in a lot of pain, and i hope this is the last surgery you need....you have been thru alot for someone so young
and i think you are brave.

Sparky puppy and i send you hugs
and a big "woof"

jess...and Sparky

kennedy
03-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Ok haven't update on my foot so. I'm 3 months postoperative from my foot surgery. I been doing really good until the 28 of February I was going out to lunch with my stepmom and dad for mine and my sister's birthday. I stepped down wrong from a curb and possibly sprained my foot I had surgery on the pain flares up mainly when Im on my feet

mabeckoff
03-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Ok haven't update on my foot so. I'm 3 months postoperative from my foot surgery. I been doing really good until the 28 of February I was going out to lunch with my stepmom and dad for mine and my sister's birthday. I stepped down wrong from a curb and possibly sprained my foot I had surgery on the pain flares up mainly when Im on my feet

Oh I am sorry to hear that
I hope that you feel better soon
Melissa

titaniumed
03-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Kara

Congratulations on 5 years.....You did fantastic with your scoliosis surgery!

Go easy on the foot, sounds more painful than spine surgery!

Ed

kennedy
06-03-2015, 03:41 AM
Hey everyone sorry I haven't been active on here the past couple mouths. So any way here in California I advocate at the state level with the department of developmental services. Plus I was recently elected chairwoman for the consumer advisory committee for the department of department of developmental services. As for my back I irritated it helping my mother. And That flipping hurt.

mabeckoff
06-03-2015, 10:20 AM
I am sorry about your back. I am very proud of you with your position with department of developmental services.

Melissa

JenniferG
06-04-2015, 04:21 AM
Such awesome news about your new position Kara. Congratulations!

kennedy
06-07-2015, 11:42 AM
thanks Jennifer and Melissa