PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an appointment with Dr. Lenke or Dr. Kelly in St. Louis?

golfnut
12-31-2013, 05:04 PM
I have my 3 year check up on Friday, January 10, 2014. I have been fortunate to meet so many from the forum on my previous appointments. If anyone will be there, I'd love to meet you face to face.

Thanks!

I hope everyone has good health and happiness in the new year!

tae_tap
12-31-2013, 08:49 PM
Too bad it wasn't at the end of January or I would be there and would have loved to have met you in person. I go on the January 28. Tamena

susancook
01-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Just wanted to wish you good luck with your appointment! No matter how far out you are, there is probably always a worry! I am sure that you will be awesome! Can't keep us older women down!
Hugs and Aloha, Susan

KathK
01-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Happy 3 year anniversary today, Karen! Hope you do something special to celebrate. I look forward to hearing about your follow up appointment.

Best,
Kathy

golfnut
01-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks, Kathy. You are so sweet to remember my surgery date. You were unbelievably helpful to me during my pre and post surgery months and I will forever be thankful. I hope you are continuing to do well.

titaniumed
01-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Happy belated 3 yr anniversary Karen.

So glad everything turned out so well....

Ed

tae_tap
01-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Congrats on three years! I find it amazing the connections that we make off this forum and the friendships that come from it all. There are quite a few that have been there for the last year and a half and I don't know how I would've made it without them. One second we are being mentored and the next second we get to give back and mentor someone else. Anyhow, congrats again!
Tamena