Personal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal question

As any larger breasted women who had posterior done that lasted around eleven hours end up with hard lumps in your breast? And if so , what helped to alleviate the pain from them? It almost feels like mastitis after having a baby.

Tamena
    Diagnosed at age 12 with a double major curve

Braced till age 15

SSBOB T12-L2 Anterior age 34. (October 22,2012) Dr. Robert Gaines Jr. ( Columbia, MO)

Revision Surgery T2-Sacrum with Pelvic Fixation Prosterior age 35 (November 13,2013) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Revision Surgery L4/L5 due to BMP Complication age 36 (November 20,2014) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, Mo)

Revision Surgery due to broken rod scheduled for October 19, 2016 with Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Google posterior lumbar surgery support. When you are positioned for surgery, there are two blocks holding your body weight. One is under your pelvis, the other under your ribs/breasts. Your lumbar area has no support and stretches out in inversion so the fusion can be done. I sustained a significant nerve injury on my ribs in the front. I was fused t6 to s2. The worst pain is the ribs. As they slowly rotate to match the vertabra it hurts badly there. I am almost six months post op and I still can't stand to wear a bra. I used a lidocaine patch over the area the other day because I had to go to a thing where my nipples weren't invited. I didn't want to spend the whole time with my arms crossed over them. I didn't make it an hour. It still hurts there and that was three days ago.
    Wendy
    Fusion T6 to S2 with Dr. Carlos Bagley,
    Duke Spine Center
    Surgery Date June 21, 2013

Comment

On second thought, have you asked your gyn about them? You may well have an infection from the pressure. Any breast lumps need to be checked out ASAP!
      Wendy
      Fusion T6 to S2 with Dr. Carlos Bagley,
      Duke Spine Center
      Surgery Date June 21, 2013

Comment

Working...
      X