PDA

View Full Version : Personal question

tae_tap
12-02-2013, 08:59 AM
As any larger breasted women who had posterior done that lasted around eleven hours end up with hard lumps in your breast? And if so , what helped to alleviate the pain from them? It almost feels like mastitis after having a baby.

Tamena

WLB1
12-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Google posterior lumbar surgery support. When you are positioned for surgery, there are two blocks holding your body weight. One is under your pelvis, the other under your ribs/breasts. Your lumbar area has no support and stretches out in inversion so the fusion can be done. I sustained a significant nerve injury on my ribs in the front. I was fused t6 to s2. The worst pain is the ribs. As they slowly rotate to match the vertabra it hurts badly there. I am almost six months post op and I still can't stand to wear a bra. I used a lidocaine patch over the area the other day because I had to go to a thing where my nipples weren't invited. I didn't want to spend the whole time with my arms crossed over them. I didn't make it an hour. It still hurts there and that was three days ago.

WLB1
12-03-2013, 01:24 PM
On second thought, have you asked your gyn about them? You may well have an infection from the pressure. Any breast lumps need to be checked out ASAP!