Live Strong-type bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Strong-type bracelet

I was wondering if there are Live Strong-type bracelets for scoliosis awareness/research? If there are, where can I get them? If there are not, why not?

-jeff

bracelets

Hello!

Funny, you should ask . . . it's being looked into right now! And yes, I agree . . . COMING SOON!!!

Comment

pat,

how do you know that they are being looked into? how do i find out when and where they will be available?

Comment

hey!

hey i want some more info on this if anyone has any! thanks!
        ---Alicia---

Scolioisis surgery: 6/26/03
        We're coming back bigger and better than ever!
        <3 *NOLA* <3
        Sincere Thanks to all who donated to the hurricane relief funds!

Comment

Another scoliosis website group (http://www.scoliosis-support.org) is currently planning to do this... Currently they are trying to figure out fundraising/distribution etc....
          Blair

Dec 15th, 2003 @ age of 20
          Posterior Fusion and CD Horizon instrumentation T2-L1.
          Surgery by Dr. Herkowitz- Beaumont Hospital of Royal Oak, Michigan
          Excellent correction of 52 degree single left thoracolumbar curve. Slight curve remains in unfused lumbar region but seems stable.
          February 5, 2005- Failed Scar Revision Surgery
          September 17, 2005- 2nd Failed Scar Revision.

Comment

Find bracelets for a buck

http://www.lastminute-auction.com

just type in wristband and you can even find rare ones for a dollar!

Comment

I never thought of them making wristbands for scoliosis but that would be a really good idea. Please keep me posted about when they will be coming out or if they will even be coming out. Thanks!
              Abby
              18 year old female
              scoliosis curve of 50-60 degrees
              corrective surgery done at age 12( 2001), first surgery a screw went through a vertebra, was then closed up and then re-opened two days later.
              After second surgery, fusion was a success.
              Rods, hooks, and screws put in.
              Fall of 2004 in volleyball, fractured three vertebra's, on June 2nd, 2005 surgery was completed to fix that, old rods were taken out and replaced by stronger ones.

Comment

I reaaaaaally want one of these.

Comment

Great Idea!

Please keep us ALL informed--perhaps NSF could tell us on their website when these become available!? or post a thread about where they can be purchased, etc.
                  and Pat, do let us know...

Comment

Scoliosis Wristband

Please if anyone has any information on these please contact me. I think that it is a great idea and I don't know why they aren't already on the market. Please contact me ASAP!!!

Comment

If anyone gets any more information on the bracelets please let us know. I am very excited to get one of these. Please notify us when they will be available for purchase. Thanks.
                      Courtney
                      Age 16
                      Boston Brace 1 year
                      Posterior surgery December 12, 2002
                      Back in a boston 18 hours a day.
                      Maybe done with brace in November 2005
                      To visit my website and read my scoli story click HeRe!

Comment

I am waiting for one as well. I would love to have one. That would be so awesome.

Comment

I heard the bracelets are going to be green, have the same 3 curves on them that the main site does and will be available soon. Is there any truth to this? I know there would be a huge interest in them if they were developed .

Comment

That's exactly what I heard too.

I agree, there would be a great interest in them. We need to get the word out about Scoliosis/Kyphosis because most people only learn about Scoliosis (and never heard the word Kyphosis unless diagnosed with it) when someone they love has been diagnosed with it.

Mary Lou

Comment

Scoli Bands are here!

Hello!
                              The Bands are here and ready for purchase, check out the home page, here at NSF! Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X