No announcement yet.

Questions for sleep number bed owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for sleep number bed owners?

I've searched this site and I've gotten a lot of info about mattresses, but I still have a few questions.

Do most of you have the adjustable type sleep # bed?

If so, do you use the adjustments frequently? Was the ability to adjust the bed after surgery a 'lifesaver'?

If you have a sleep # bed that does not adjust, do you wish you gotten that feature?

Thanks - we're considering one.
    I'm finally done sleeping in a recliner, after 6 weeks, due to broken ribs and a broken bone in my scapula. Now, our bed doesn't seem to be as comfortable, as it once did. I wake up so stiff, I can't get out of bed without help . . . and I haven't had my scoliosis surgery, yet!
    I'm still searching for a doctor.

Peg
    Peg
    61 yrs old
    75 degree lumbar curve with thoracic kyphosis
    T3 - S1 surgery with Dr. Buchowski in St. Louis, on 10/27/14
    Working on healing in Columbus, Ohio!

I have a SleepNumber, but it's not adjustable.

I used an adjustable bed after my first surgeries 20 years ago. I actually thought it was uncomfortable. And, I think it probably encourages people to spend too much time in bed.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X