Surgery At Hss In Ny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery At Hss In Ny

DIDN'T GET TO MUCH INFOR YET.WAITING FOR LINDY TO SEND PACKAGE. BUT COULD ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE TELL ME IF THEY STAY AT A HOTEL NEAR BY.I KNOW I COULD STAY IN THE ROOM WITH MY DAUGHTER.BUT MY HUSBAND AND MOM WANTS TO BE THEY FOR HER TOO.WE LIVE IN LONG ISLAND. WHICH ISN'T TOO FAR AWAY BUT MY HUSBAND ALSO WANTS TO BE NEAR HER SIDE.
    THERESA
    THERESA

Hospital for Special Surgery

There are accommodations across the street for patients and family:

http://www.hss.edu/About/Becoming-a-...ient-Amenities

Karen
    Last edited by Karen Ocker; 02-13-2005, 04:54 PM.
    Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
    Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

KAREN
      THANK YOU DID YOUR FAMILY STAY THERE
      THERESA

Comment

No because we live only 40 miles from the hospital and my husband worked even closer.
        Karen
        Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
        Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

hi theresa
          you may want to ask "susanna" from the board, her daughter is having surgery at HSS w/dr. boachie on March 9th and i think they are coming from out of state, so maybe she could help you out with if she is having another family member stay at a hotel nearby.

Jennifer

Comment

Working...
          X