PDA

View Full Version : Height?

Kat3573
11-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Hello guys! I'm 5'5" and I have ten vertebras that will never grow again how many centimeters/inches will I lose? I really want to be at least 5'7" from one hand to the other it say that I will be 5'8"(yes I have very long arms)

Pooka1
11-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Hello guys! I'm 5'5" and I have ten vertebras that will never grow again how many centimeters/inches will I lose?

Not much. I don't think you had much growth left at your age.

I really want to be at least 5'7" from one hand to the other it say that I will be 5'8"(yes I have very long arms)

Arm span greater than height AND scoliosis is sometimes correlated with certain syndromes. Do you have other skeletal anomalies?

Kat3573
11-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Not much. I don't think you had much growth left at your age.

Arm span greater than height AND scoliosis is sometimes correlated with certain syndromes. Do you have other skeletal anomalies?

I have very long arms, fingers, legs, and nail beds

Pooka1
11-17-2012, 12:34 PM
I have very long arms, fingers, legs, and nail beds

Can you do these things?

http://palmreadingperspectives.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/marfan-syndrome-hand-diagnosis.jpg (http://http://palmreadingperspectives.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/marfan-syndrome-hand-diagnosis.jpg)

Kat3573
11-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Pooka I couldn't open the page, bur I looked up marfan syndrome and I have some characteristics but I remember my scecond opinion saying that I don't have marfan syndrome from what I remember. My father is just like me and so was my grandfather. I don't think I have any heart problems or lung problems.

leahdragonfly
11-18-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi Kat,

I had trouble opening the link also, then I noticed when I click on the link it drops the : after the "http" and before the "//". Once I added the colon it let me view the link.

Kat, you may have joint hypermobility. Also, have you read up on Ehlers-Danlos? These both have some similarities to the characteristics you describe.

Pooka1
11-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks Gayle. You have an eagle eye! What a strange error. I may have backed over that colon when putting it in url format.

Here it is again and I won't put it in URL format. Kat, I hope you can just cut/paste it.

http://palmreadingperspectives.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/marfan-syndrome-hand-diagnosis.jpg

Pooka1
11-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Okay I can just click it and it works.

Kat, do you remember how that doctor ruled out Marfans? Did you do a series of diagnostic tests before he decided that? If not then I don't know how he can know that.

There is a genetic test which has 0% false positive I think but about 10% false negative. So if it is positive you have it but if it is negative you may still have it. My kids have enough indicators such that I would not trust a negative result to stop the aortic monitoring which has to go on until they are at least 30 yo.

Finally, as Gayle mentioned there are other connective tissue disorders that present like you. Hundreds perhaps with only a few named. Of course you probably have no syndrome as they are all rare but you might . For the syndromes that can have serious consequences like Marfans (~90% of people have the heart anomalies), it is important to rule them in or out. Do you have eye problems? About 60% of Marfans patients do.

Kat3573
11-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Yes, I can do both of those thing :/ . I can even put my arms around me and touch in the front before surgery (I'm not Gunna try that now!)

Kat3573
11-18-2012, 11:34 AM
I have myopia in one eye but that was from having pink eye so often that the eye drops messed up my vision but my other eye is perfectly fine! So I don't wear glasses. I used to do "eye yoga" and within a week I saw results in my bad eye. Like I saw clearly in that eye from like 10 seconds. I see perfectly without glasses

I don't have any heart or lung problems. My second opinion suggest that it was how my structure was so similar to my dads and grandfathers. My grandfather died from second hand smoke. I will bring it up with my doctor next time I see her. I have an older cousin who have similar traits

Kat3573
11-18-2012, 11:40 AM
No my skin is not that stretchy so I don't have ehlers-danlos syndrome

Kat3573
11-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Wait if I did have marfan syndrome wouldnt the hospital let my
parents know? Because they have to monitor my heart, take urine samples, blood samples. Etc before, during, and after my surgery

Pooka1
11-18-2012, 12:44 PM
This is not a one shot deal. The heart problems can manifest at any age but they usually show up before 30.

I wanted to clarify this statement... the aortic enlargement, if it is going to happen, can be detected on sonogram before things go south. If there is something wrong, a common time when it presents spectacularly is in the forties.

The point is that there are meds and surgery that can be done so that NOBODY has to has an aortic dissection associated with Marfans. The only people who have these things are those who were not aware they needed to monitor their aorta and valves. This is totally avoidable.

Kat3573
11-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Nobody in my family had heart problems until they hit like late 40's. The pink eye didn't cause the myopia the eye drops did

Pooka your starting to scare me.....

Pooka1
11-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Nobody in my family had heart problems until they hit like late 40's. The pink eye didn't cause the myopia the eye drops did

Pooka your starting to scare me.....

I am not trying to scare you. There is no reason people have to be surprised by aortic dissections associated with Marfans. The only scary part is when people don't realize they need to watch things.

What were the heart problems of the people who had problems in their late 40's? Was it aortic dissection or valve problems?

Kat3573
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm not sure I will find out soon. But Im pretty sure it's has to do nothing with the valves. I know one has cholesterol problems.

Pooka1
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm not sure I will find out soon. But Im pretty sure it's has to do nothing with the valves. I know one has cholesterol problems.

Ask specifically about aortic dissection. That is associated with Marfans and often happens in the forties in these patients who are not aware they have Marfans.

Pooka1
11-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Somewhere in the universe that is the Spinecor thread, there is a testimonial about a mother in the hospital with her daughter recovering from fusion and then her husband is taken to the emergency room for an aortic rupture. Now we can't know that Marfans is in that family but we can strongly suspect it.

Aortic dissection, aneurysm, rupture, etc. are completely avoidable. Knowledge is power. The lucky ones have warning like my daughters who may or may not have Marfans but I'm not taking any chances. That is the only good part about scoliosis.... we were alerted to the need for heart monitoring. If they have it and the heart problems then the scoliosis diagnosis will have literally saved their lives.

I am not a doctor. But I know enough to suggest to you to have a medical geneticist assess you for the need for heart monitoring.

I have five doctors consulting on my daughters:

1. pediatrician
2. opthamologist
3. pediatric orthopedic surgeon
4. pediatric cardiologist
5. medical geneticist

I know of no other way to figure out the Marfans situation. You need all of them.

And don't expect agreement... Other than the eye guy who cleared my daughters of lens problems, two (cardiologist and geneticist) of the four think further heart monitoring is necessary because they can't rule Marfans out and two (pediatrician and orthopedic surgeon) don't think it is necessary because they don't think my kids have Marfans. And so we continue monitoring...

Knowledge is power. It blows away fear.

leahdragonfly
11-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi Kat,

There are 5 or 6 variants of Ehlers-Danlos, and several of them do not present with stretchy skin. There is a mild type (which I possibly have) known as the hypermobility type, that is considered essentially benign. If you google "hypermobility Brighton scale" you will find links that show how joint hypermobility is determined. I scored nearly the highest score and could do all the hyperflexible party tricks listed.

As far as wouldn't the hospital tell your parents if they detected Marfans...Marfans would not be detected by any of the routine surgical or post-op testing that you likely had. It does not show up in urine or routine blood tests. It is simply not on the surgeon's radar when you are undergoing fusion surgery. So it is definitely something to ask about if you are worried at all about the characteristics you mention.

fatimah
11-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Hey Pooka, I am patient of marfan syndrome..
I am short sighted and many other features are present but i dont have aortic disorders or any other heart disorder.Before surgery my surgeon has taken my all tests but all were clear...
Now.am feeling scare that will i have these disorders in future... ? :( :(

Pooka1
11-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Hey Pooka, I am patient of marfan syndrome..
I am short sighted and many other features are present but i dont have aortic disorders or any other heart disorder.Before surgery my surgeon has taken my all tests but all were clear...
Now.am feeling scare that will i have these disorders in future... ? :( :(

Hi Fatimah,

There is no reason to be scared if you are informed. First of all, not all Marfans patients have the heart/vessel issues just like not all of them have scoliosis.

How old are you?

If you have a diagnosis of Marfans then I think the protocol is to start keeping track of the size of your aorta and other vessels. Measuring it one time may or may not be enough. People with the aortic complications generally have them in their forties but I am sure it is all over the map. Even if it is getting bigger, that doesn't mean you will need surgery. They put people on beta blockers long term which prevents the aortic enlargement as I understand it.

Nobody needs to die any more from Marfan's related heart/vessel problems. Everything is fixable.

Good luck.

rohrer01
11-22-2012, 12:20 PM
This is weird. I can do both of those things with my hands AND I do have a slight leak in my mitral valve. My daughter was suspected of having Marfan's when she was an adolescent, so the doc did an echo and found no anomolies with her heart or aorta, so ruled it out. I am also taller than every female in my family, bar the scoliosis. My daughter is not tall, but very flexible like me. Her hands are also more willowy than mine and she has mild scoliosis. I believe my nephew was diagnosed with Marfan's. He's very tall and thin. But I'm not sure about the diagnosis. I'll have to ask my sister.

With that said, you say, Sharon, that there is a genetic test for Marfan's? Perhaps I'll ask my PT what he thinks (only because he's the next person I see). He made a remark about how flexible my joints are. I can reach behind and touch my head with my left arm (the right shoulder is out of commission right now). I can also put my feet together in a sitting position and bring them all the way to my body with my knees still on the floor and lay forward with my head on the floor with arms outstretched. Hamstrings are extremely tight, though. Maybe I should talk to one of the docs about the test. I haven't had an echo in quite a few years. The leak was considered mild enough to be in the "normal" parameters, since the cardiologist didn't mention anything about it. My GP heard it and the cardio tech guy showed me the backflow on the dopplar during my echo.

Pooka1
11-22-2012, 02:19 PM
With that said, you say, Sharon, that there is a genetic test for Marfan's?

Yes and as I recall it has a 0% false positive and ~10% false negative so not perfect there. The false negative makes it useless for the only purpose we would have for taking it... not having to do the echo cardiograms every few years until they are 30 and possibly beyond.

I haven't had an echo in quite a few years. The leak was considered mild enough to be in the "normal" parameters, since the cardiologist didn't mention anything about it. My GP heard it and the cardio tech guy showed me the backflow on the dopplar during my echo.

The valve leaks are one thing that probably won't kill you but the deaths are largely due to aortic aneurysm and rupture from dissection as far as I know. That is the main thing we are checking with the echos to my knowledge. The bottom line I am waiting to hear from the ped. cardio guy is always whether or not the aorta has enlarged. So far it has not but they have many years to go before we can tentatively rule out emergent Marfans on that score anyway. And actually, I am not aware of needing to know about Marfans UNLESS there is aortic enlargement. That's what kills people early and why Marfans is associated with a shortened lifespan. With careful monitoring of the aorta, nobody needs to die in their forties any more from this. My kids have now had two rounds of echos and we can't stop even though they are both normal and show no enlargement to date.

These one-time echos on kids canNOT rule out emergent Marfans. They can help rule it in if the aorta is too large already. A one-time echo on someone older than 30 or so might go far to ruling out aortic issues associated with Marfans as far as I know.

Kat3573
11-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Asked them and no it's not Aortic dissection

Pooka1
11-25-2012, 07:17 AM
Asked them and no it's not Aortic dissection

Okay very good.

Kat3573
11-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Yeah it makes me feel a Lot better. Sharon, can your daughters do sit ups? Is there anything they can't do? Or have problems doing something? Oh and how tall are they if you don't mind

Pooka1
11-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Yeah it makes me feel a Lot better. Sharon, can your daughters do sit ups? Is there anything they can't do? Or have problems doing something? Oh and how tall are they if you don't mind

My daughters don't do much in the way of physical stuff. One jogs a bit. They are not sporty and their joints sometimes hurt if they do too much.

I assume they are capable of doing sit-ups because they are only fused to L1.

There is nothing they can't do to my knowledge except bend through the rib cage which of course is minimal in unfused folks.

One is about 5' 10" and the other is about 5' 11".

Kat3573
11-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Wow I wish i was 5'10"! I'm barely 5'6"

Pooka1
11-25-2012, 02:15 PM

They are identical twins and though I think they lot quite different, people always stare when they they see two very tall girls who look alike walking around the mall. Little kids especially stare which is kind of comical. LOL

Kat3573
11-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Hahahah that so cute/funny!

fatimah
11-29-2012, 06:11 AM
Hey respected Pooka
I am 16 years old..
And what are beta blockers??

rohrer01
12-01-2012, 11:05 PM
The valve leaks are one thing that probably won't kill you but the deaths are largely due to aortic aneurysm and rupture from dissection as far as I know. That is the main thing we are checking with the echos to my knowledge. The bottom line I am waiting to hear from the ped. cardio guy is always whether or not the aorta has enlarged. So far it has not but they have many years to go before we can tentatively rule out emergent Marfans on that score anyway. And actually, I am not aware of needing to know about Marfans UNLESS there is aortic enlargement. That's what kills people early and why Marfans is associated with a shortened lifespan. With careful monitoring of the aorta, nobody needs to die in their forties any more from this. My kids have now had two rounds of echos and we can't stop even though they are both normal and show no enlargement to date.

These one-time echos on kids canNOT rule out emergent Marfans. They can help rule it in if the aorta is too large already. A one-time echo on someone older than 30 or so might go far to ruling out aortic issues associated with Marfans as far as I know.

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to worry about it for myself. My daughter has very large hands and feet for her small stature. She's very short coming from two taller than average parents, but has long arms and legs for her height. It's doubtful that I could convince her to get her aorta checked since she won't even get her scoliosis checked.

Pooka1
12-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Hey respected Pooka
I am 16 years old..
And what are beta blockers??

Fatimah,

I am sorry I forgot to respond to this.

If you have a diagnosis of Marfans and you are 16, it is malpractice not to monitor your heart and vessels. You need to find a doctor who understands this. My daughters don';t have a diagnosis but we can't rule out emergent Marfans so we get the imaging at least until they are 30. I read recently that about 90% of Marfans patients have some issue with their heart/vessels. Save yourself.

Beta blockers are blood pressure medications that are effective in not only avoiding aortic enlargement but can also help the aorta shrink back some as far as I know. Taking them when the aorta starts to enlarge is a way to avoid surgery as far as I know. You would have to take them for years, maybe even for life but that is better than heart surgery.

fatimah
12-03-2012, 04:53 AM
Fatimah,

I am sorry I forgot to respond to this.

If you have a diagnosis of Marfans and you are 16, it is malpractice not to monitor your heart and vessels. You need to find a doctor who understands this. My daughters don';t have a diagnosis but we can't rule out emergent Marfans so we get the imaging at least until they are 30. I read recently that about 90% of Marfans patients have some issue with their heart/vessels. Save yourself.

Beta blockers are blood pressure medications that are effective in not only avoiding aortic enlargement but can also help the aorta shrink back some as far as I know. Taking them when the aorta starts to enlarge is a way to avoid surgery as far as I know. You would have to take them for years, maybe even for life but that is better than heart surgery.

So, i will have to use this medication when I will have some these heart issues or should start from now?
I think i should now urgently find some good cardiologist.Because i dont want to have the cardiac issues, Spine issues are enough for me...

Pooka1
12-03-2012, 05:32 AM
So, i will have to use this medication when I will have some these heart issues or should start from now?
I think i should now urgently find some good cardiologist.Because i dont want to have the cardiac issues, Spine issues are enough for me...

I agree you need to find a cardiologist who knows what to look for in Marfan's patients. My daughters have a pediatric cardiologist who is doing research with Marfan's kids. So he knows exactly what he's doing. You need to be monitored for life if you have a Marfan's diagnosis. The only people who die from Marfan's are those who don't know they have it and therefore don't know to monitor their heart/vessels.

You don't take the meds until you have confirmed enlargement as far as I know. Your cardiologist would know, not me.

fatimah
12-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Awwwh so nice of you.Thank you very much for such a nice guideline.
Yesterday, i was trying to send you private text.But your message quota is filled.therefore, delete some texts so, i could send you text. :P

Pooka1
12-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Awwwh so nice of you.Thank you very much for such a nice guideline.
Yesterday, i was trying to send you private text.But your message quota is filled.therefore, delete some texts so, i could send you text. :P

Okay sorry about that. I have more room now.

Kat3573
12-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Out of curiosity..... Having a 10 vertebrae fusion, how many centimenter will I lose? I think it was .7 millimeters per vertebrae but I'm not sure.....

Pooka1
12-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Out of curiosity..... Having a 10 vertebrae fusion, how many centimenter will I lose? I think it was .7 millimeters per vertebrae but I'm not sure.....

How old were you in years and months when you were fused?

Pooka1
12-22-2012, 08:11 PM
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1538980/

Vertebral height growth predominates over intervertebral disc height growth in adolescents with scoliosis.
Ian A.F. Stokes, PhD and Luke Windisch, BS*
Author information ► Copyright and License information ►
The publisher's final edited version of this article is available at Spine (Phila Pa 1976)
See other articles in PMC that cite the published article.
Go to:
Abstract
Study Design

A cross sectional study of spinal stereo radiographs of adolescents with scoliosis to measure growth.

Objective

To determine the relative contributions of the vertebral bodies and the intervertebral discs to the increase in spinal length between T5 to L5 over the age range 7.5 to 20 years.

Summary of Background Data

The progression of spinal deformity (scoliosis) is associated with skeletal growth, but the relative roles of asymmetrical growth and remodelling of the vertebrae and discs during adolescent growth is unclear.

Methods

An existing database of 406 spinal stereo radiographic studies of 188 adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis, aged between 7.5 and 20 years was used to measure the heights of vertebral bodies and of intervertebral discs and the summation of both (spinal length).

Results

Spinal length was observed to increase from about 250 mm to 350 mm over this range of ages. Spinal growth was associated with increase in vertebral height after age 10 years, with minimal if any increase in disc height. The contribution of vertebral and discal height was estimated to be about 17 and 8 mm per year respectively at age 7.5 years, but discal height growth was estimated to be effectively zero after age 12.

Conclusion

Spinal growth of patients with scoliosis aged between 10 and 20 years occurs almost exclusively by height increases in the vertebrae, not the discs.

Mini-Abstract

Spinal length over the range T5 to L5, and its components due to vertebral height and discal height were measured from 406 spinal stereo radiographic studies of 188 adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis, aged between 7.5 and 20 years. This cross-sectional analysis indicated that after age 10 years spinal growth was associated with increase in vertebral height, with minimal if any increase in disc height.

Pooka1
12-22-2012, 08:13 PM
http://www.bjj.boneandjoint.org.uk/content/68-B/5/724.full.pdf

OBSERVATIONS ON THE GROWTH OF THE
ADOLESCENT SPINE
A. G. VELDHUIZEN, P. BAAS. P. J. WEBB
Front the Roi’aI National Orthopaedic Hospital, London, and the Unirersitv of Groningen, The Netherlands
We have measured the increase in height and width of the vertebral bodies and expressed them as
percentages of the total growth in children aged 10 to 17 years. The first group, 10 boys and 10 girls, each had
a single thoracic adolescent idiopathic scoliosis while the second group, 10 girls, each had a single lumbar
adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.
No significant differences were found between the growth increments and spirnil dimensions of the
vertebral bodies involved in the scoliotic curve and those vertebrae outside the curve in the same patient. The
vertebrae were more slender in girls than in boys.

Kat3573
12-22-2012, 08:27 PM
13 years nine months and a half when I had the surgery

Pooka1
12-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Huge variation. Guestimating from the one paper, no more than about 2 cm and probably less.

Check this out...

http://www.iscoliosis.com/faq.html?intFAQID=80&txtFAQ=How_much_growth_would_you_expect_the_fused_ portion_of_my_spine_to_have_grown_had_it_been_left _unfused?

Kat3573
12-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks pooka!

susancook
12-22-2012, 11:38 PM

I used to be 5' 2.5" and was measured at the osteoporosis screening center at 4'11". Does that qualify me to join The Little People of America Club? Maybe I have a future as a munchkin? My next lifetime, I'm coming back as a 6'2" Amazon woman and am going to join the Marine Corps. Watch out!
Susan

susancook
12-22-2012, 11:43 PM
13 years nine months and a half

For most girls, height velocity growth decreases substantially when you start your periods. You will grow more after you start your periods for the next few years, but not anywhere as fast as you did for the 2 years before you started your menstrual period. Your age, therefore is not as important as the start of your period as a marker for height growth predictor.
Susan

Kat3573
12-25-2012, 03:51 PM
I used to be 5' 2.5" and was measured at the osteoporosis screening center at 4'11". Does that qualify me to join The Little People of America Club? Maybe I have a future as a munchkin? My next lifetime, I'm coming back as a 6'2" Amazon woman and am going to join the Marine Corps. Watch out!
Susan

Haha maybe you will Susan! To be considered a midget in America u have to be 4'10"(male) or 4'8"(female)

susancook
12-26-2012, 03:25 AM
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1538980/

Vertebral height growth predominates over intervertebral disc height growth in adolescents with scoliosis.
Ian A.F. Stokes, PhD and Luke Windisch, BS*
Author information ► Copyright and License information ►
The publisher's final edited version of this article is available at Spine (Phila Pa 1976)
See other articles in PMC that cite the published article.
Go to:
Abstract
Study Design

A cross sectional study of spinal stereo radiographs of adolescents with scoliosis to measure growth.

Objective

To determine the relative contributions of the vertebral bodies and the intervertebral discs to the increase in spinal length between T5 to L5 over the age range 7.5 to 20 years.

Summary of Background Data

The progression of spinal deformity (scoliosis) is associated with skeletal growth, but the relative roles of asymmetrical growth and remodelling of the vertebrae and discs during adolescent growth is unclear.

Methods

An existing database of 406 spinal stereo radiographic studies of 188 adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis, aged between 7.5 and 20 years was used to measure the heights of vertebral bodies and of intervertebral discs and the summation of both (spinal length).

Results

Spinal length was observed to increase from about 250 mm to 350 mm over this range of ages. Spinal growth was associated with increase in vertebral height after age 10 years, with minimal if any increase in disc height. The contribution of vertebral and discal height was estimated to be about 17 and 8 mm per year respectively at age 7.5 years, but discal height growth was estimated to be effectively zero after age 12.

Conclusion

Spinal growth of patients with scoliosis aged between 10 and 20 years occurs almost exclusively by height increases in the vertebrae, not the discs.

Mini-Abstract

Spinal length over the range T5 to L5, and its components due to vertebral height and discal height were measured from 406 spinal stereo radiographic studies of 188 adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis, aged between 7.5 and 20 years. This cross-sectional analysis indicated that after age 10 years spinal growth was associated with increase in vertebral height, with minimal if any increase in disc height.

I just read your abstract, but I am wondering if he used time of menarche for the girls? Growth is very different for a girl who starts menstruating at 10 vs 16 [the ends of the normal extremes]. Seems to me that growth would be more dependent on menstraul age than chronical age for girls. Susan

susancook
12-26-2012, 03:29 AM
Haha maybe you will Susan! To be considered a midget in America u have to be 4'10"(male) or 4'8"(female)

Kat, you have such wonderful trivia info! What a relief! Hope that I don't lose 4 more inches [5'now]...maybe if I have surgery, I will gain some more height! Thanks for the information! But watch out, I'm serious about the 6'2" Amazon woman! Susan

Pooka1
12-26-2012, 08:56 AM
I just read your abstract, but I am wondering if he used time of menarche for the girls? Growth is very different for a girl who starts menstruating at 10 vs 16 [the ends of the normal extremes]. Seems to me that growth would be more dependent on menstraul age than chronical age for girls. Susan

I am sure the large variation in the data reflects this point. It's fairly scattered though there is still a clear trend.

Kat3573
12-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Kat, you have such wonderful trivia info! What a relief! Hope that I don't lose 4 more inches [5'now]...maybe if I have surgery, I will gain some more height! Thanks for the information! But watch out, I'm serious about the 6'2" Amazon woman! Susan

Haha no problemo Susan! I know you r serious about being a 6'2" amazon wome
Because you sound determined!!

Kat3573
12-26-2012, 05:16 PM

I have to agree with Susan but then again it is based on average, right?