Pre-Op and Post-Op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Op and Post-Op

I'm probably going to lose my retiree healthcare benefits at the end of this year (long story). I have found several good (I hope) scoliosis surgeons in Colorado where I live. Today is 10/10. Do I have enough time to have an operation before the end of the year or is the entire process much longer?

Originally posted by carolmr View Post
    I'm probably going to lose my retiree healthcare benefits at the end of this year (long story). I have found several good (I hope) scoliosis surgeons in Colorado where I live. Today is 10/10. Do I have enough time to have an operation before the end of the year or is the entire process much longer?
    First of all welcome. To start , you need to know the surgeon's schedule. When is the earliest that you can book surgery?
    Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

I can book the surgery as soon as the surgeon can do it. I realize that he/she may have a long waiting list. I guess the only thing to do is call ASAP.

Comment

I believe it depends on the surgeon. Some have a 10 month to a year waiting list while others maybe only a month or two. Good luck!
        Pam, age 49
        Thoracolumbar curves 80 and 40 corrected to 20 degrees
        April 20, 2012 surgery with Dr. Lenke
        T-3 to sacrum

Comment

Working...
        X