PDA

View Full Version : Email Notifications

golfnut
08-14-2012, 07:46 PM
I realized several weeks ago that I was no longer receiving email messages when someone has posted on the same thread that I have posted previously. Are the rest of you still getting these notifications? If so, do you know what I need to do to get the emails again?
Thanks!

Pooka1
08-14-2012, 08:10 PM
I also realized that at some point. The account settings haven't changed but the email notifications have stopped.

LindaRacine
08-14-2012, 09:15 PM
I realized this about a week ago. Not sure what's going on.

Marina63
08-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Really? Wow! I never got ANY email notifications if someone posted on the same thread and I've been on here for a year and a half!

Doodles
08-16-2012, 01:07 PM
I never got any either and I've been on for almost 4, I think. Maybe I didn't click an important button! Janet

golfnut
08-16-2012, 05:08 PM
I decided to go to: Settings My Settings General Settings to see if something had been unchecked. It was still checked to receive notifications when others posted
on threads that I had posted on as well as notifications of Personal Messages. I accidentally found a Personal Message from a forum friend from last week. I would have hated it if I had not found this and would not have responded to her message.

Those of you who have never received notifications probably did not have it checked in your Settings, however, I wish someone (Linda?) could find out why the notifications have stopped. Like I said, I would feel bad if I missed a Personal Message from someone.

susancook
08-17-2012, 03:29 AM
Same here. No notifications and i used to get them...
Susan

gardenia
08-20-2012, 11:11 AM
It was like 2+ weeks that I have not seen any notifications so I left it. But past few days I have been checking all my settings profile etc and nothing has changed. So, I thought it was me who has done something to it. Thanks, now I know.

gardenia