Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Meet Up - Saturday, March 17, 2012 @ 1p

Hi Everyone,

There is a group of us who live near Atlanta that are planning to get together this Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 1p at:

Goldbergs Bagels
    1272 W Paces Ferry Rd NE
    Atlanta, Ga 30327
    Phone: (404) 266-0123

Some of us who will attend are postop while others are scheduled for surgery in the near future. We hope this will be the first of many future gatherings. For those of you who live in the Atlanta area, join us!

If you want more info, PM me.

Warmly,
    Doreen
    44 years old at time of surgery, Atlanta GA

Pre-Surgery Thorasic: 70 degrees, Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 68 degrees, lost 4 inches of height in 2011
    Post-Surgery curves ~10 degrees, regained 4 inches of height

Posterior T3-sacrum & TLIF surgeries on Nov 28, 2011 with Dr. Lenke, St. Louis
    2 rods, 33 screws, 2 cages, 2 connectors, living a new life I never dreamed of!

http://thebionicachronicles.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to it!
    50 years old!!!!!
    Wore Milwaulkee Brace 1976-77
    Original curve 36 degrees ( measured in the 70s)
    Advanced to 61 degrees 01/2011
    Surgery 07/11/2011
    Fused T1-L2 (curve now in the 20s!)

Comment

Hope you all have a great time.
      I would love to get something like that going here in Southern CA
      Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Comment

It was wonderful meeting everyone! We had a party of 9: me, hubby, daughter, Marina and her daughter, Betsy and her hubby, and Suzanne and her hubby. I'm glad the guys were able to pick Jeremy's brain in regards to a caregiver's perspective. I've emailed you our phone numbers; be sure to reach our to us with any questions you may have. Jeremy is looking to hearing from your hubby's.

Suzanne, Dr. Bridwell will do wonders for your spine on March 27. Betsy, Dr. A will work magic on you too in April. We'll have to get together and have a dual "other side" celebration! :-)

Warmly,
        Doreen
        44 years old at time of surgery, Atlanta GA

Pre-Surgery Thorasic: 70 degrees, Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 68 degrees, lost 4 inches of height in 2011
        Post-Surgery curves ~10 degrees, regained 4 inches of height

Posterior T3-sacrum & TLIF surgeries on Nov 28, 2011 with Dr. Lenke, St. Louis
        2 rods, 33 screws, 2 cages, 2 connectors, living a new life I never dreamed of!

http://thebionicachronicles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X