PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow

timetofaceit
01-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Tomorrow at this time I will be in surgery. Thanks in advance for all your prayers and encouraging words. It's so hard going into this, even knowing that my Heavenly Father, the Creator of the World., is well aware of what I'm going thru, He loves me more than I can even imagine, and He will guide the surgeon's hands. It seems to all come down to a matter of TRUST.

Thanks also for all your posts --- this forum has been a life-saver for me, especially as I wonder what it will really be like. Thanks for caring! See you on the other side!!!

ARodsMom
01-09-2012, 11:28 AM
I just said a prayer for you....the day before my son's surgery I had an open line with God all day. There was so much going through my mind. The morning of all I could think was...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.....while in the waiting room I kept sing "I surrender all, I surrender all, all to the my blessed Savior, I surrender all". I'm glad you know who's in control and who will see you through it. Be sure to pray for everything from the doctor, nurses, to the instrumentation being used. God is in control.

bamboo
01-09-2012, 12:11 PM
My surgery was last september. Yes, it's terrible hard, but it's for the best, for your health. You're right, the key word is "trust". I will be thinking to you tomorrow, and I will not be the only one.

BendyBill
01-09-2012, 03:11 PM
My surgery was on Tuesday and it was very tough but I am already feeling heaps better - it DOES get better!! You are in good hands in so many ways. My thoughts are with you.

B

golfnut
01-09-2012, 03:24 PM
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. We'll be looking forward to your posts when you're "on the other side."

Lorz
01-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Just know there are many of us pulling for you, and you will be in our thoughts as you head in to surgery.

Bill, you had surgery on Tuesday, and you are posting already?! Wow, keep up the good work!

JenniferG
01-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Best of luck, Timetofaceit! This may well be the hardest part of the whole shebang, this last day. Soon it will be over and you'll be in recovery. Keep your eye on the goal, and know that every day you're a little closer.

Roxjanine
01-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! I am sure everything will turn out perfect!

patty22
01-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Good luck tomorrow i know youll do fine! Post when you can to let us know how ur doing!

Lilysaidwhat
01-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Thinking of you.

mabeckoff
01-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Thinking of you

Doodles
01-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Been out of touch a few days but sure hope all went well with you and you are soon on the road to recovery. Janet

mabeckoff
01-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Hope all is going well