Hotels in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels in NYC

Hey do any of you have any recommendations for hotels in NYC?
    Pre-surgery- 80°+ thoracic/ 60°+ lumbar
    Still unsure of post-op numbers
    37 yrs. old, 6'7" ish
    Scoli pics

hi Mike
    December is one of the most expensive seasons for hotels in NYC...hotels jack
    up their prices for tourist season....that is Christmas, Easter and summer visitors....

i like the Renaissance on East 57th street..it is in the Marriott chain, but it is small...
    and great location on the East side, where Boachie is....

i also like the Park Central for lower price...it is on the west side, but not too
    far west, & near Central Park...sometimes school groups stay there because the
    prices are usually lower, but it is nice...just be careful of noisy school kids...

i would also check prices on the big hotels...they all tend to be nice and be priced
    around the same level....

Christmas is really expensive for hotels, but Manhattan looks so pretty, with all the
    lights and the tree in Rockefeller Center.....prices are lower January thru March,
    til the Easter tourists and then the summer tourists come....ALL the hotels raise
    prices according to tourist seasons...

best of luck...
    jess

Comment

Hi Mike,
      My family stayed at the Belaire Guest Center, which is attached to HSS by a walkway, and 2 blocks from Dr. Boachie's office. It is not cheap either, but with Dec. being peak season, as Jess mentioned, it would be worth checking in to. You should be able to get the special patient rates since you are there to see Dr. B. If you go to the HSS website you can find a phone # for it there.
      Lori in PA, 52 yrs. old
      T54/L72
      Surgery 6/7/11, T3-S1, all posterior, with pelvic anchors
      Gained 2 inches!
      Dr. Boachie, HSS, NYC
      12/10/13 Hardware Removal for infection
      Lost 2", gained PJK!

Comment

Working...
      X