PDA

View Full Version : is there any 1 lookjing 4 a friend

lauren12
01-02-2005, 09:03 AM
hi im looking for a friend.( not like i dont have some out of here) but my other friends cant understand about scoiliosis :(

ANIMAL LOVER12
01-02-2005, 11:40 AM
My friends are the same way they just don't seem to understand. I will be your friend if you want.

P.S. My name is also Lauren

stormeygal
01-05-2005, 06:24 PM
I understand what yall mean! Luckily, one of the new kids at school used to have a brace, and when i became her friend and told her about it, she lit up and told me she'd had one. Luckily, she doesn't have to have surgery.
If you want to talk to me further my email is art2cool@yahoo.com just put friend w/ brace (or something along those lines) in the subject bar!

bye:p

michelle16125
01-31-2005, 02:29 PM
hi, i see your looking for a friend. my daughter could use a friend too that understands scoliosis. she hates wearing her brace and could use someone to talk to. feel free to email her
cheer_angel_16154@yahoo.com
im just trying to help everyone. have a good day.
Michelle
My daughters name is morgan

ScolioGirl
04-05-2005, 04:07 PM
I know what you mean! When I told my friends I was getting a brace and might have surgery, they said "sorry," and then kind of forgot about it. I'll be your friend, too :). Actually, I just got the news about the brace and surgery yesterday and am still kind of in shock about it, cuz before my curve was mild. So, those of you who wear a brace, what's it like??

ScolioGirl
04-05-2005, 04:08 PM
typo, I go the news abou tthe brace about...um, five days ago and surgery yesterday

phaden
04-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Hey Lauren12 and Scoliogirl (hi again):

Really. Haul yourselves over to www.spinekids.com . That's where are the curvey spine girls (and a boy or two) are....

(See you there!)

AUKTWISTER
05-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Hi, I am 9 years old I live in England. I have not got my brace yet. My friends seem to be OK about it. I found out lots of information on the internet and it helped me to explain to my friends about it. They have been very good. :)

scoliogirl92
07-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Sure ill be your friend sorry that your friends dont understand scoliosis. Buh bi

sherlock8204
08-05-2005, 06:48 PM
I know what you mean! When I told my friends I was getting a brace and might have surgery, they said "sorry," and then kind of forgot about it. I'll be your friend, too :). Actually, I just got the news about the brace and surgery yesterday and am still kind of in shock about it, cuz before my curve was mild. So, those of you who wear a brace, what's it like??

hi, im lindsay and i got my brace recently (almost 2 weeks ago). its not that bad, but it takes a little getting used to. it just feels life a tight plastic tank top (literally) but it really isn't that bad. no one really notices it but me, and im always asked if im wearing it cuz they cant tell the difference.