PDA

View Full Version : Tornadoes

Doreen1
09-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

We been up and down into our basement 4 times in the past hour because of tornadoes. The road into our neighborhood is closed because a tornado crossed the road and took down a lot of trees. This area is about 1/4 mile from our home. Thank God we are ok and still have power.

Warmly,
Doreen

golfnut
09-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Stay safe!

loves to skate
09-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Yes, Doreen, stay safe. Where are you located? Earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes. What is going on? Everybody, stay safe.
Sally

Doreen1
09-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Thank you, Karen and Sally. We are in Woodstock which is just north of Atlanta. I totally missed my afternoon lay-down time on my heating pad because of the tornado sirens going off for hours. We ended up in the basement many more times after my original post. I was in SO much pain after dinner that I went to bed early but not to sleep. By 11p I took a pain pill to help me sleep because my ribs were just killing me. I didn't realize until yesterday how much the daily laying in bed in the afternoon has been part of my routine now.

Warmly,
Doreen

peachrush7
09-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Wow, that is so scary! Saying a prayer for you and your family!

jeneemohler
09-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Hope everything is still ok! Our circle of friends here on the forum have gone through so much this summer... It is time to have some well needed rest and relaxation!