mri i 2day!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mri i 2day!!1

Hi every1 I had a MRI 2day to see why my legs were falling asleep. It really stunk! I didn't get the medicine to releive stress becuase they could only give it thruogh an IV and i can't stand needles. When i was in there my legs fell asleep so mant times and we tried everything to help it but nothing worked!! they put a pillow under my knees,took my shoes of and we finally gave up and they just had me shake my legs between each picture. also i was very itchy and I couldnt help scratching my itches so we had to keep sstarting over...... all my pictures were spoose to take 45 min. and they took a hour and 15min!!
    So if you ever get a MRI just take the meds. youll want them later!!!!
    luve allways,
    *Paige*
    __-------______--------______-------__
    12years old had postier fusion Jan.22,o4!!

hey, my names ellen and im 15!! how old are you? jw(just wonderin) b/c when i got my MRI, i was never offered any meds? whats it for? they just told me to lay still and listen to the music they put on for me(i got to choose the station) but neways..that doesn't matter!! what are the meds for? is it to releave nervesness or something? b/c from what i remember i wasn't nervous, b/c basically i got out of skool to sleep!! even tho i didnt really sleep! **lol** okay well thats about it 4 now!! write back as soon as possible or you can email me at beachblonde04@yahoo.com
    Ellen
    much <3
    ~*ellen*

curves before and after surgery*oct6 03*
    before--51 and 21
    after--15 and 14

Comment

hi ellan!
      Im 12yaers old. The meds. were incase u freak out in tight spaces.THey didnt offer me ne music either. Im sure that would of helped me a little tho Um u can email me at lassygal1@yahoo.com hope 2 hear from u!
      luve allways,
      *Paige*
      __-------______--------______-------__
      12years old had postier fusion Jan.22,o4!!

Comment

Working...
      X