PDA

View Full Version : Pilates :)

jesscv
04-07-2011, 05:34 PM
For anyone that lives in Colorado (or plan to visit!) I am a certified pilates instructor and would LOVE to work with any of you to build of your strength, balance and flexibility, or address muscular imbalances either pre- or post-op. I had a 12-level fusion two years and Pilates has helped me immensely! It's essentially the reason I became certified. :) Please let me know if you're interested!

jrnyc
04-07-2011, 05:38 PM
just curious...are you fused through the sacrum with pelvic fixation, or just to L3 or L4?

jess

LindaRacine
04-07-2011, 10:23 PM
For anyone that lives in Colorado (or plan to visit!) I am a certified pilates instructor and would LOVE to work with any of you to build of your strength, balance and flexibility, or address muscular imbalances either pre- or post-op. I had a 12-level fusion two years and Pilates has helped me immensely! It's essentially the reason I became certified. :) Please let me know if you're interested!
Unless you're planning to offer your services for free, this type of post is not allowed. Let me know so I can either let the thread stand or delete it. Sorry.

jh548
04-08-2011, 09:52 AM

anyone to recommend in NYC?advice appreciated! Thanks. sorry we don't live in Col

jesscv
04-13-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm fused T2-L1