Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I am in sooooooo much pain. School is difficult. I spend most of it in the nurse's office even though I only go for a few hours a day. I am afraid that I will have to have another surgery. The pain is so overwhelming. I barely function. It is hard to stay positive. At home, I am always in bed. Luckily I have a laptop so I go on my computer in bed and I listen to music. I haven't had a full nights sleep in about a month. I am going on five hours of sleep, which for a sick teen is really bad. The pain keeps me up. I can feel the pain making me sick again. When the pain gets really bad, I get sick. Everything goes off and it is not good. I wanted to know how do you girls deal with the pain? So far, I take pain meds, have had surgeries, tried reki, message, acuptunture, relaxation, and pain procedures like shots and nerve block stuff. Nothing but surgery and only heavy pain meds (which I only take post op) have worked. I don't know what to do next. Two days ago I had a mini seizure at lunch and that was really scary. The thing is, I am on anti-seizure meds for nerves, but I still had one. I just need advice, or encouragement to keep on fighting. Thanks, I just had to share this with someone. You can email me at Froggybee19@yahoo.com

There is hope

Hey Froggybee,

I have just started having the severe pain in my entire back. I am 21 years old and no longer can work, stand for long periods of time, sleep for long periods of time, or sit for long periods of time because of the pain.

I am not sure if I know exactly what you are going through, but I know how rough it can be. All I can say is keep fighting, I am new to this horrible pain, however I am not new to the surgeries and let me tell you, if you keep fighting it will be worth it. I know there is hope out there, there has to be. It's just a matter of time before they will find a permanent solution to the pain you're having.

This is definetly the right place to come for suggestions. I have read so many helpful things, that atleast you know you have a support group here.

My name is Crystal, just so you don't have to refer to me as Scurve83.

Comment

Working...
    X