Southern CA Doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern CA Doctors

I searched for my last thread about moving to CA but cannot find it.

What doctors should I see when I move to CA?

I know that Dr Anand and Dr Pashman get rave reviews but whom else do you suggest and how many shoukd I see?

Melissa

I found the other thread by searching on the word SOUTHERN. The title is something like moving Need Surgeon Southern CA.

If I lived in Southern California, I'd see Behrooz Akbarnia or Sam Bederman.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Originally posted by LindaRacine View Post
      I found the other thread by searching on the word SOUTHERN. The title is something like moving Need Surgeon Southern CA.

If I lived in Southern California, I'd see Behrooz Akbarnia or Sam Bederman.
      Where are they located?

Comment

easily found in google...
        bederman is listed in orange CA and costa mesa as well...

jess

Comment

Dr. Bederman is at UC Urvine

Dr. Akbarnia is in San Diego

Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

How many doctors should I go to?

Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by mbeckoff View Post
              How many doctors should I go to?

Melissa
              You're post op. Right? Why would you need more than one doctor unless there's a problem?

--Linda

Comment

Originally posted by LindaRacine View Post
                You're post op. Right? Why would you need more than one doctor unless there's a problem?

--Linda

I am in more pain now than before my surgery .I am still on heavy duty pain pills . When I am not on my pain pills, I cannot sit ,stand nor sleep . I do not want to spend the rest of my life on drugs. So do you think that I should just pick one first and see what he says?
                Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by mbeckoff View Post
                  I am in more pain now than before my surgery .I am still on heavy duty pain pills . When I am not on my pain pills, I cannot sit ,stand nor sleep . I do not want to spend the rest of my life on drugs. So do you think that I should just pick one first and see what he says?
                  Melissa
                  Yes, I would start with one surgeon, and see where that leads you.

Comment

I have an appointment with Dr Bederman in July. Until then,I will continue to see my surgeon here in Charlotte

Melissa

Comment

Good luck Melissa. I feel for you. I hope this new doctor can help you.
                      Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
                      Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
                      T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
                      Osteotomies and Laminectomies
                      Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

Working...
                      X