PDA

View Full Version : Southern CA Doctors

mbeckoff
03-13-2011, 09:41 AM
I searched for my last thread about moving to CA but cannot find it.

What doctors should I see when I move to CA?

I know that Dr Anand and Dr Pashman get rave reviews but whom else do you suggest and how many shoukd I see?

Melissa

LindaRacine
03-13-2011, 11:39 AM
I found the other thread by searching on the word SOUTHERN. The title is something like moving Need Surgeon Southern CA.

If I lived in Southern California, I'd see Behrooz Akbarnia or Sam Bederman.

mbeckoff
03-13-2011, 11:56 AM
I found the other thread by searching on the word SOUTHERN. The title is something like moving Need Surgeon Southern CA.

If I lived in Southern California, I'd see Behrooz Akbarnia or Sam Bederman.

Where are they located?

jrnyc
03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
easily found in google...
bederman is listed in orange CA and costa mesa as well...

jess

LindaRacine
03-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Dr. Bederman is at UC Urvine

(http://www.google.com/search?q=samuel+bederman&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

Dr. Akbarnia is in San Diego

(http://www.google.com/search?q=behrooz+akbarnia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

mbeckoff
03-13-2011, 08:19 PM
How many doctors should I go to?

Melissa

LindaRacine
03-14-2011, 11:48 AM
How many doctors should I go to?

Melissa

You're post op. Right? Why would you need more than one doctor unless there's a problem?

--Linda

mbeckoff
03-14-2011, 12:26 PM
You're post op. Right? Why would you need more than one doctor unless there's a problem?

--Linda

I am in more pain now than before my surgery .I am still on heavy duty pain pills . When I am not on my pain pills, I cannot sit ,stand nor sleep . I do not want to spend the rest of my life on drugs. So do you think that I should just pick one first and see what he says?
Melissa

LindaRacine
03-14-2011, 05:13 PM
I am in more pain now than before my surgery .I am still on heavy duty pain pills . When I am not on my pain pills, I cannot sit ,stand nor sleep . I do not want to spend the rest of my life on drugs. So do you think that I should just pick one first and see what he says?
Melissa

Yes, I would start with one surgeon, and see where that leads you.

mbeckoff
03-14-2011, 05:32 PM
I have an appointment with Dr Bederman in July. Until then,I will continue to see my surgeon here in Charlotte

Melissa

JenniferG
03-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Good luck Melissa. I feel for you. I hope this new doctor can help you.