PDA

View Full Version : Best Wishes to those in 2nd half of March: Cathy, Sarah and Fierce

JenniferG
03-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Anybody else still to come in March?

We all look forward to hearing your updates post-surgery. Wishing you all successful surgeries and smooth, uneventful recoveries.

mariposateach
03-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Thank you for remembering me. I appreciate your well wishes and prayers. My surgeries are scheduled for this coming week, but just yesterday I was notified by my surgeon's office that they may postpone my surgeries for a week. I will not find out until Monday noon. Insurance. I am in shock, as I have obviously been prepaing for this and am ready to get this over with. I assumed insurance had been taken care of long ago. This surgery has been scheduled for months. I am trying to stay positive.

sarahcant
03-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Wow somebody screwed up...I hope it can go on as planned. I know that for me this waiting has been torture. Good luck and keep us posted.

Sarahcant

Elisa
03-12-2011, 04:03 PM
What's going on with the insurance Marie? I hope everything gets itself sorted out for you.

As far as March surgeries go, my son Elias is scheduled for his first surgery on March 22nd. I really hope it doesn't get postponed b/c I'm already pretty stressed and just want to get on with it.

~Leaving in 7 days!

mariposateach
03-14-2011, 11:19 AM
The insurance company approved my surgery and it is on as scheduled for tomorrow - I'm relieved!

Lorz
03-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Great News Cathy! Best of Luck to you tomorrow, we will be waiting to hear from you, when you feel up to it, of course.

Also, best of luck to Sarah and Elias. I will be thinking of all of you.

Elisa
03-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Great news Marie! Tomorrow will be here... ummm, tomorrow! Looking forward to reading updates. =)

Thanks for the well wishes Lorz; appreciate it.

mariposateach
03-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Yes, thanks for the well wishes. All the best to Sarah and Elias!

sarahcant
03-14-2011, 09:23 PM
Best wishes Cathy and Elias! Going to go do the anteseptic wipe down now and then try and get some sleep. I have to be in at 6 AM. I will be back on posting as soon as I can. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone! GOOD LUCK!!!

Sarahcant
T 38 L70
Total Fusion
March 15th
Dr. Errico/NYU

Doodles
03-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Best of luck to all of you! Can't wait to hear good news! Janet