Surgery in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery in January

I am Gemma Campbell and i am 12 years of age.
    I have had my date of surgery by my consultant (26th January 2005) and i am afraid that something might go wrong!
    After i get out of hospital i will have to lie down all day and do nothing, not even a little walk round my house!
    I am soooo afraid and i need somebody to keep in contact with who has already been through the operation!
    Please somebody out there help me!
    Thanks sooo much!
    Gemma x x x

Hi gemma,
    It's been a while since we have heard from you. I think we lost touch when you went on holidays.
    When you get home from the hospital you will be able to walk around. If you just lay around all day you will get in trouble from your doctors.
    It is a pretty normal reaction to worry that something may go wrong and while everyone here knows that there is that chance it doesn't happen often.
    Remember we are here to help you. Feel free to email me again. I'll help as much as I can.
    Cheryl.

Comment

Hi Gemma...my daughter is also 12 and she is having surgery in January also. Her date is on January 4th or 5th. I'm going to have her post on her and talk to you. It may be good for both of you to talk back and forth about your upcoming surgeries!
      Her name is Keri and she has been wanting to talk to someone also. I'll have her write you later on today.

Kim
      Keri's mom

Comment

Re: Surgery in January

[QUOTE] hey gemma this is keri. Iwanted to sya that im having surgery in january. im very nervise. if you have to tell me any thing about the surgery let me know. my mom is kim. celestin

Comment

Working...
        X