PDA

View Full Version : 3 days post op

peachrush7
12-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Doing very well! Just did 17 steps and can go potty like a big girl lol, I am very happy with reaults so far, no pain in legs, though there is weakness in my bad leg doing steps. Also liftingarms above shoulders Is very painful, but I was,warned about that so I.m not worried. I am almost 5 feet 10 inches now! Fusion all posterior t4-l4
Thanks for support! Will post again when not so drugged.

fierceliketiger
12-30-2010, 01:33 PM
I am so glad you are doing well! Keep up the good work and keep us posted as to how your recovery goes!

JenniferG
12-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Congratulations Peachrush! It's over and you sound good! Amazing to be posting so early. Keep up the good work and let us know how you continue to go. Happy New Year!

jeneemohler
12-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Wow, I'm amazed you are posting already. You sound like you are in great spirits and doing great. YAY!! I'm glad you are over with the hard part, now it's time for resting nd healing. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

golfnut
12-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Congratulations! I think you are doing great! I hope I can "go potty like a big girl" at 3 days post op. Posting so soon is amazing! Keep up the good work with your recovery.

mbeckoff
12-31-2010, 07:34 AM
You are doing great for three days post op. Take care of yourself and post again when you are able to.

Melissa

jesscv
12-31-2010, 03:24 PM
yay, they didn't have to fuse to your sacrum! that's awesome. I'm fused from T2, so I also had a lot of pain/weakness/difficulty when lifting my arms...I remember I couldn't brush or wash my hair on my own for 3 weeks! but it'll get better for for you soon :) i'm glad you're doing so well post-op! you're so tall! congrats