PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays and Blessed New Year

boopy1
12-26-2010, 09:05 AM
Thank you everyone for your posts and answers .I feel encouraged to see that we all have our trials but in the end it sounds as if I did the right thing by having the surgery .I will keep positive and hope for a healthier and happier new year...and the same to all of you

ps I got on the floor w/ my grandsons on Christmas ,what a joy!!! (I got up too LOL )

golfnut
12-26-2010, 10:12 AM
I think the forum has helped me realize that I need to not get discouraged during the recovery period and that most setbacks are temporary. I am planning to post a few quotes from David Wolpert's book this week, so if I feel a little down some days it might help. I really want to have a positive attitude.
Best wishes to all of you in the new year.

naptown78
12-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Thank you everyone for your posts and answers .I feel encouraged to see that we all have our trials but in the end it sounds as if I did the right thing by having the surgery .I will keep positive and hope for a healthier and happier new year...and the same to all of you

ps I got on the floor w/ my grandsons on Christmas ,what a joy!!! (I got up too LOL )

Booby,
Lol, your post made me laugh! I got on the floor with my grandson on Christmas morning too! And had so much fun...Thanks for the positive message ;-)))
P.S. I got up too...

kennedy
12-26-2010, 08:17 PM
hope you had a happy holiday and have a really nice new year