PDA

View Full Version : Booked it!

cathydrew
12-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Well I just booked my surgery - March 30, 2011 at Hospital for Joint Diseases with Dr. Baron Lonner. Pre-op appointment to ask a ton of questions is Jan. 17th. Now, WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO ASK HIM AGAIN???? Needless to say I am freaking out just a bit =O

Elisa
12-23-2010, 12:19 PM
I am so nervous - and yet oddly excited

That's how I feel and I'm just taking my son for a consultation not even surgery. I hope all goes well at your pre-op appointment and I'm not sure what questions you're supposed to ask but I'm sure others will know who've already been there.

jrnyc
12-23-2010, 12:44 PM
hey Cath
Dr L has been following me for six years now...just waiting for me to pick up the phone and book my surgery too!

i love him...he is super! you might want to write to Admoul (Anne) here on forum...do a search on top of the page...and you will see she had partial minimally invasive approach with Dr Lonner....and feels good now...back to her job and all...

i agreed with doc to do minimally invasive as well...T11-pelvis (though i need T4-pelvis)...but am just not ready...however, i looked at the back view of my waist with a mirror...it looks like all the pre op waists on forum!

best of luck
you'll be in great...and talented...hands!
jess

Heidiv2
12-23-2010, 01:27 PM
The most nerving part is before and I think that it is normal to freak a bit!! That is how I was and I remember wishing that it could just be over with instead of thinking about it for so long! Good luck to you

mbeckoff
12-24-2010, 07:22 AM
The most nerving part is before and I think that it is normal to freak a bit!! That is how I was and I remember wishing that it could just be over with instead of thinking about it for so long! Good luck to you

I agree with Heidi totally. The waiting is what gets you

Melissa