PDA

View Full Version : Surgery Monday

jsully
12-15-2010, 05:02 PM
My revision was approved for Monday at 730. Here I go again. I have been feeling good accept the pain from trying to stand up straight in my lower back and scapula. I can't wait to finally be upright without pain. Thanks everyone for your support.
Janet

Susie*Bee
12-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Prayers and best wishes for a successful revision. Being upright again sounds like a great Christmas present-- even though it's tough going through the surgery again. I'll be thinking of you. Looking forward to that first post afterward from you. Hugs, Susie

fierceliketiger
12-15-2010, 08:04 PM
May your surgery be uneventful and your recovery be smooth!

golfnut
12-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Janet,
I'll be thinking about you on Monday. I'm sorry you have to go through another surgery, but this will give you the results you need. Hang in there!

Doodles
12-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Janet--
Best of luck to you on Monday. Lots of positive thoughts and prayers for your bigt day! Janet

peachrush7
12-15-2010, 08:54 PM
blessings on your surgery...i know it's rough! i'll be right behind you the following monday. may this be the last one for both of us!!!

kennedy
12-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Janet god luck with your surgery on monday

KathK
12-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Best Wishes, Janet! I think of you quite often while I'm struggling to make it through just 6 hours at my desk job. I often wonder how you have worked as much as you have! I hope your revision goes beautifully and that it brings you the relief that you so deserve.

Happy Holidays! Hope Santa brings you pain-free upright posture!

JenM
12-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Janet-

Good luck to you on Monday! I will be thinking about you and will be looking forward to reading your first post! You are very brave and I know you will get through this and feel better.

JenM

loves to skate
12-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Janet,
Adding my best wishes and prayers. I'm so sorry you have to go through another surgery.
Sally

JenniferG
12-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Thinking of you on Monday and sending positive thoughts. Not long now and things will be a lot better for you. It's been a while coming, but soon it will have been worth it. *hugs*

jsully
12-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Came home yesterday and doing fantastic. I am walking much better and the pain from this surgery is not as bad as the last! My limitations are not much more than before. Can't wait to heal and get on with my life !:) MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Janet

leahdragonfly
12-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow Janet,

I'm so glad to hear you made it through the surgery already! You really are an inspiration to many here. I hope you have a quick and smooth recovery, and that this additional surgery brings you the relief you deserve.

Is it too soon to tell if you feel a great difference in mobility from losing that last motion segment?

Take care, happy holidays,

Gayle

loves to skate
12-24-2010, 12:50 PM
I'm so happy for you Janet that you are home already and able to post. Merry Christmas! It was three years ago today that I came home from the hospital after my second surgery.
Sally

Doodles
12-24-2010, 01:17 PM
That is fantastic! Congrats on a successful surgery. This sounds like a wonderful Christmas gift also. Janet

LisaB
12-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Good luck, Janet, and Happy Holidays!

Confusedmom
12-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Janet,
Wow, I was off the forum for a couple weeks and didn't even
Know you were having surgery so soon. Sooo glad it went well and you are already home recovering! Hope you had a merry Xmas; keep us posted!

Evelyn

jrnyc
12-26-2010, 11:49 AM
what a wonderful gift for this holiday!! congratulations, Janet...
sounds as if you will have the best New Year ever!!

heal and rest...
jess