PDA

View Full Version : 12/10/04

dare2care2005
11-18-2004, 03:59 PM
hello!

I finally got an official day and time to see my new physician. I'm relieved, but at the same time, i'm scared out of my mind. Relived that i'm going to get treatment, but scared as to what the treatment will be. My family and i are hoping that tihs will be the last step before going to the hospital and getting the final word on what needs to be done.

Ginny

ANIMAL LOVER12
11-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Hi Ginny,
I will be praying for you on December 10th. Hopefully everything will go great. Bye!

dare2care2005
11-20-2004, 01:21 AM
thanks so much. i needed that

celestin1170
11-22-2004, 07:11 PM
We have our preop appointment on Dec. 13th and her surgery is going to be on the 4th or 5th of January.
We'll be thinking about you on the 10th.
Good luck!!

Kim
Mother of Keri

dare2care2005
11-24-2004, 03:08 AM
all i can really do is to just go to this doc and hope for the best. some of the people who work with my mom said they arent suprised that i may need surgery, because my curves are getting so bad. today though, i felt strange... i was at the nursing home where my mom worked and i got a pain in the lower right part of my back. anyway, one of the nursing aides were kind enough to rub it for me. she them pointed out that that's wer my kidneys are. so, i don't know if my kidneys are being damaged now or if it's just nerves.

Ginny

cowprintrabbit
11-24-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by dare2care2005
hello!

I finally got an official day and time to see my new physician. I'm relieved, but at the same time, i'm scared out of my mind. Relived that i'm going to get treatment, but scared as to what the treatment will be. My family and i are hoping that tihs will be the last step before going to the hospital and getting the final word on what needs to be done.

Ginny

That's the same day mine was supposed to be, but it got changed to the 17th.. I just want to finally talk to a doctor that knows something!

I have pain/numbness in the same region but on the left side - I'll let you know what they say....

dare2care2005
11-27-2004, 12:30 AM
Bad news, yesterday at my mom's work, her health insurance was changed with little notice. We found out that the doc i'm supposed to see isn't covered nor is the hospital he's at. hopefully they will honor this though and i will still be able to go, but we'll have to wait 'til monday. GRRRR:mad:

i'll keep you all posted.

Ginny

susannajon
11-27-2004, 09:53 PM
Ginny,

Most insurance policies have a "continuation of care" clause for a person like you who has a serious health issue. Ask your mom to look into that... hopefully you'll be able to see this doctor after all.

Susanna

dare2care2005
11-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Good news all, i'm able to go see this physician after all. my mom called the insurance company and they went ahead and honored it. She'll just have to pay 30% of the cost instead of the 10% if this guy was originally covered

Amyg_18
12-11-2004, 12:41 AM
I hope everything goes all right. Let us know how you are feelingI