Dr Jesse Eisler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Jesse Eisler

saw a new surgeon today...Dr Jesse Eisler, Vernon, CT....was very impressed with him, and not just because he is from NYC and a Yankee fan!

he does minimally invasive surgery, and told me about a newer cobalt chrome
    rod system that is smaller...i think he called it "Solara," but cant find it on the internet...he said it might be better for me, as i am of small build (and shrinking by the minute)...
    said if i can wait a little while for surgery...i said absolutely i can wait..i am in NO hurry! and i think it is just another sign that things improve over time...

Dr Eisler is familiar with all the NYC surgeons i consulted with for surgery...he also said he went to school with Dr Berven (CA)...i didnt think to ask whether he meant med school....

soooo...i think i have a new doctor...he does pain mangaement..but doesnt do botox injections yet...but he said he can start dong them...so after my next botox injections in NYC end of November, i think i will switch doctors!

has anyone heard of a "newer" cobalt chrome rod system that is smaller in size....?

jess
Working...
X