List of Questions for Docs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Questions for Docs?

I can't recall who has a really good list of questions for doctors...I know someone on this site offered to send them to me once, but now I can't find her.....anyone recall who that is????

Thanks!

Hi! Me, and Connie, are at least two people. I tried to email you but the board wouldn't let me. Email me at lrmb24@hotmail.com and I will reply. ~Laura
    30y/o
    Upper curve around 55
    Lower curve around 35

Comment

Hi.
      I would be glad to send you the 3 pages of questions t; hey only deal with posterior approach..just email me at lhaber5@comcast.net[/EMAIL]
      CONNIE

Surgery June 28th 2004
      fused T4 -L3
      Hip graft
      Grown 1 1/2 inches
      25/o upper T 15/o
      53/o T 15/o
      37/o L 6/o
      Dr. Micheal Nuewirth
      New York City

August 6, 2004
      Pulmonary Embolism
      complication from surgery

January 2007 currently
      increasing pain at the T4/5
      point irratation heardwear

Comment

Thank you!!!

Thank you Laura and Connie!! I've sent you both an e-mail sot that you have my address.

Comment

HGD24,

I have a list as well. Just let mweknow if you want it. You can e-mail or PM me with your address.

Susanna
          Susanna
          ~~~~~~
          Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Working...
          X