PDA

View Full Version : 6 week follow up!!

jsully
07-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone! I had my six week follow up today. I had very good news my old curves were: C 29, T 70, L 50 to now C 7, T 23, L 20. I am doing great! I do have quite a bit of pain in my L lower back and still lean slightly forward when I walk so I am going to start PT. I would have no need for any pain med unless I didn't have the lower back issue. The Dr said because I have never had the weight on my lower back before and because of the leaning forward. I drove today for the first time and took no pain medications today so far! Also, I have no need for a nap anymore. Hopefully, my problems will be solved with some PT. I get evaluated by the therapist Wednesday. Take Care!
Janet

Susie*Bee
07-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Whoo hoo, Janet! That's great news! That's exciting that you'll be going to PT now-- hopefully you'll be walkin' straight and tall soon. :)

JenniferG
07-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Sounds like you're doing great Janet! Let's hope PT will help with the leaning forward and the end of your lower back ache. Keep us informed, I'm sure there are many who're following your progress with great interest.

gmw
07-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Janet, great corrections! So glad you're doing well.:)

Glenda

Confusedmom
07-23-2010, 10:00 PM
That's awesome Janet! You must be so pleased with those corrections, and you seem to be recovering very quickly! Keep us posted--those of us on the other side are inspired by you!

Evelyn