PDA

View Full Version : home sweet home

JennyRN
06-25-2010, 09:40 PM
After an uneventful surgery, I am finally home sweet home after my surgery last Thursday! I did have one issue in the recovery room when I was almost not breathing and they had to give me Narcan to reverse the morphine effects and the pain was unlike anything I've every felf before in my life. The recovery in the hospital went fairly well, but I'll talk more when I'm not as "stiff" feeling as I am now. Congrats to all the other 4 J's in June!

JenniferG
06-26-2010, 01:07 AM
After an uneventful surgery, I am finally home sweet home after my surgery last Thursday! I did have one issue in the recovery room when I was almost not breathing and they had to give me Narcan to reverse the morphine effects and the pain was unlike anything I've every felf before in my life. The recovery in the hospital went fairly well, but I'll talk more when I'm not as "stiff" feeling as I am now. Congrats to all the other 4 J's in June!

"Uneventful surgery"...that's the best kind. Congrats Jenny. That incident in Recovery sounds horrific, best not think about it any more.

It takes a little while before sitting at your computer is comfy. Meantime, hope all goes smoothly for you from here on in. Take care.

jsully
06-26-2010, 02:08 AM
Hey Jenny,
It's been 2 weeks dor me. For the most part I do very well and other trimes I have a lot of pain and stiffness. I am getting better everyday! Good Luck to you!
Janet

JenM
06-26-2010, 04:05 AM
Hi Jenny-

I'm sooo glad to hear from you!!!! Can't Wait to hear everything about your operation and how you are feeling now! Welcome to the other side and glad to hear you are doing well.please calle when u het a chance!'!!

Hugs,

Jen m

jrnyc
06-26-2010, 04:17 AM
hey, Jenny...
WELCOME HOME!
feel better every day!

jess

mbeckoff
06-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the other side

Melissa

LynetteG
06-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome home Jenny - sorry to hear about your experience in recovery. Thank goodness you're home now ready to have a great recovery.

Doodles
06-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Jenny--It must feel wonderful to be home. Now take it easy and get the healing/recovery underway. Congratulations on your surgery. Janet

Back-out
06-26-2010, 07:46 PM
JennyRN

Pretty awful wake up call about all the pain we're "really" feeling underneath the narcotics! But in a way that's a token of the ultimate choice we're all making if we opt for surgery, isn't it? Temporary terrible pain (but LIFE) in hopes of trading it for life without constant (but lesser) pain.

Enjoy your return home in your new, altered body having gone through the great transformation!

ADMoul
06-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the other side. Uneventful sounds good except for that recovery room issue. Take care, let everyone pamper you--one day at a time!

Confusedmom
06-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Glad to hear you're home! Congratulations. Keep us posted on the recovery.

Evelyn

kennedy
06-27-2010, 09:37 PM
hi jenny i'm really gald you home good luck woth the rest of your recovery

Sandie_76
06-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Congratulations Jenny! I hope you start to feel better soon! Keep us posted!

golfnut
06-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Jenny,
I'm sure you're happy to be home. Good luck with a smooth recovery.