hydrocodone with ibuprofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydrocodone with ibuprofen

so my ace in the hole for starting work is a new rx of hydrocodone and ibuprophen. 2/200 I started with half tablet first day no relief but didnt feel bad. second day full does and seemed ok. But was home not at work yet. today I woke up and felt awful out of sorts nausea light headed. Needed to go to work for some pre season opening and met new people I took one pill and ate with it. I felt some nausea and geneal weekness and not good. couldnt really remember names of new people I was introduced to. Kept forgetting where I had put things and was sweating alot. I came home a little sooner than I wanted to but had to. only took the one pill. and really needed to take the other does but was scared too and didnt take them. what do you think ?? I never have liked advil so maybe that is part fo the problem?

Dear god I start work on wed. waitresing not sure if I can add two and two on it. will it better or worse the more I continue to take it if I dare too?

The narcotics will make you loopy until you get used to them. Some people get very nauseated on them. I'm not sure what you are asking about the ibuprofen. My daughter took both hydrocodone/APAP and ibuprofen when she had her wisdom teeth out. I hope it gets better for you soon!
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Comment

Hey Gtucker: Please do yourself one favorite and stay away from ibuprophen. I have been reading all about those pills in the book "Heal your headache" And i scanned 2 pages for you (remember to zoom in) about those pills and i recommend you read them.

What is your condition? And where do you feel pain when working?

http://img9.imageshack.us/f/headaches.jpg/

Wish you the best,

Christian

Comment

i am on 10/325 hydrocodone...been on it for quite a while....use 6 on a bad day, zero on a good day.... the pharmacist warned me about aceto toxicity, so i am very careful....if i ever need 8 in one day, i stop them, get in hot shower, and stay there til hot water runs out!

i've used this medication for quite a while, and have found stronger stuff too strong for my stomach....i went down to 87 pounds with oxycontin!
        for now, hydrocodone and injections in my back are helping me cope with the pain....til i decide...if i decide...on surgery..

hope you feel better soon! take it slow..always eat first, at least a half hour before the meds....

jess

Comment

update

k called the pharmacay its 7.5 hydrocondone and 200 ibuprofen. called the dr. she was not symathtic as she didnt think I should be taking it in the first place. But pain managment had suggested it. said dont take it aonymore. I said what now and she said no narcotics you need to get you scolious strightend out. I am 51 years old and told her its not going to get better. She said maybe you should think about surgery I said no. its really not an option and she said I dont have any more ideas.

already called my job and said I wont be in tomorrow I would have to have a dam speedy recovery from the crying and not even having the engery to eat or take a shower. its the first day of the opening of the restraunt I work in. for the season good start!!

Comment

Gtucker,
            I'm so sorry to hear this! May I ask how bad is your scoliosis and why is surgery not an option for you? You don't have to answer if it is personal. I just feel your pain. It's too bad your doctor has to treat you this way about narcotics. Some of us need them. If it is making you sick, you can tell the pain doc and get different ones. There is a LOT out there that they can do for pain. If surgery is not an option for you for whatever reason, maybe they can offer you the same thing they offered me. It is an intrathecal catheter placed in your back that bathes the spinal cord in either morphine or some other drug. The doc told me that very little actually gets into your system, but it kills the pain in the spine. I also got an epidural injection that got rid of my sciatica, what a relief and no side effects (in the mind altering sense). It's worth at least asking about.

Best Wishes!
            Be happy!
            We don't know what tomorrow brings,
            but we are alive today!

Comment

Working...
            X