Scrambled posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrambled posts

Is anyone else having problems with post becoming scrambled? Posts I read and even ones I have replied to have become hopelessly scrambled where I cannot even read them. Others are okay. What can I do to fix this?
    May 2008 Fusion T4 - S1, Pre-op Curves T45, L70 (age 48). Unsuccessful surgery.

March 18, 2010 (age 50). Revision with L3 Osteotomy, Replacement of hardware T11 - S1 , addition of bilateral pelvic fixation. Correction of sagittal imbalance and kyphosis.

January 24, 2012 (age 52) Revision to repair pseudoarthrosis and 2 broken rods at L3/L4.

Hi Kristy...

I think the problem must be on your end, as everything looks unscrambled to me. I wonder if you have some sort of a virus.

Good luck figuring it out.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Originally posted by LindaRacine View Post
      Hi Kristy...

I think the problem must be on your end, as everything looks unscrambled to me. I wonder if you have some sort of a virus.

Good luck figuring it out.

Regards,
      Linda
      Oh God, I hope not. Just went through that. Thanks.
      May 2008 Fusion T4 - S1, Pre-op Curves T45, L70 (age 48). Unsuccessful surgery.

March 18, 2010 (age 50). Revision with L3 Osteotomy, Replacement of hardware T11 - S1 , addition of bilateral pelvic fixation. Correction of sagittal imbalance and kyphosis.

January 24, 2012 (age 52) Revision to repair pseudoarthrosis and 2 broken rods at L3/L4.

Comment

I have a FireFox virus. Can't write anything on a FF initiated site. Top line comes out reading nonsense.

Oops, started my PC again and it's corrected - for now.
        My younger son, among other things a PC tech, says the second thing they teach them to ask the clients at tech school (first, is to be sure it's plugged in) is to stop and re-start their PC.

Often it self repairs through the magic of windows.
        Not all diagnosed (still having tests and consults) but so far:
        Ehler-Danlos (hyper-mobility) syndrome, 69 - somehow,
        main curve L Cobb 60, compensating T curve ~ 30
        Flat back, marked lumbar kyphosis (grade?) Spondilolisthesis - everyone gives this a different grade too. Cervical stenosis op'd 3-07, minimally invasive

Comment

Working...
        X