PDA

View Full Version : went out into garden this afternoon

mbeckoff
06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
I spent about 2 hours in my garden this afternoon. I had planted some vegetable plants last Saturday and had not made it back out to see them all week. I went out today and was amazed at how big they had gotten in one week. I spent some time trimming them, feeding them and watering them.

Well, I will most likely pay for it tomorrow but I had a nice afternoon today

Melissa

LynetteG
06-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Yay Melissa, sounds like you are doing GREAT! Well done, so happy you're healing so nicely :)

JenniferG
06-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Gosh at only 4 weeks postop! You're certainly doing great Melissa. It's a great feeling each time you start doing pre-op stuff, makes you feel like you're getting your life back to normal, and lifts the spirits. But take it slowly, ok?

mbeckoff
06-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Gosh at only 4 weeks postop! You're certainly doing great Melissa. It's a great feeling each time you start doing pre-op stuff, makes you feel like you're getting your life back to normal, and lifts the spirits. But take it slowly, ok?

I know I will feel it tomorrow.

But the weather was so nice this afternoon and the the vegetables needed feeding so I went outside and I really enjoyed myself

Melissa

kassie84
06-06-2010, 11:31 PM
The sun is definately good to help healing. I've been setting up pillows and laying in the sun whenever it's out. I live in Melbourne, aus.. One minute itsbeautiful the next it's pouring. But I've been lucky since coming home I've had a few nice walks and sunbakes.. And it's June- our winter... Laughter has also been good even though it's painful.. It's definately lifted the spirits..
It's true though, you feel so good at the Time then pay for it later... Good idea to minimise activity to a certain time and then gradually build it up..
Take care melissa

jsully
06-07-2010, 06:17 AM
That is Awesome Melissa, keep up the good work!:)

gmw
06-07-2010, 06:25 AM
I'm so excited for you Melissa!!! Do take care and don't over do it.......Glenda

Vali
06-07-2010, 08:18 AM
I am so jealous! At four weeks post-op, thats amazing! Best wishes Melissa, may your recovery continue to be a smoooth one.;)