X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German New Medicine

http://www.german-new-medicine-heale...-diseases.html
    Emotions are a cause of scoliosis?

Yes, and there's a cream that can cure scoliosis, too.

(Kidding, of course!)
    age 48
    80* thoracolumbar; 40* thoracic
    Reduced to ~16* thoracolumbar; ~0* thoracic
    Surgery 3/14/12 with Dr. Lenke in St. Louis, T4 to S1 with pelvic fixation
    Broken rods 12/1/19; scheduled for revision fusion L1-L3-4 with Dr. Lenke 2/4/2020
    Not "confused" anymore, but don't know how to change my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Confusedmom View Post
      Yes, and there's a cream that can cure scoliosis, too.

(Kidding, of course!)
      you remind me much people of my country that made jokes about a doctor who invented the crotoxin to cure cancer. As the number of testimonies and requests to be increasingly began the oncologist aggression and persecution (as Dr. Hamer) and was prohibited even when it was used only in terminal cases and he had to left the country .. I heard that Argentina now has to import it from Japan.

Comment

This lady says she's not a doctor so why is she practicing "German Medicine" without a license?

That's not even allowed in Germany.

As a medical professional I think she is a nut case.
        Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
        Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

Originally posted by flerc View Post
          I have collected a few studies which show a direct relationship between emotions and spinal muscles. Also, there is a rare condition termed "hysterical" scoliosis which in fact will resolve following therapy which deals with the emotions. So, in these cases, I can see where this therapy may have some merit.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Ocker View Post
            This lady says she's not a doctor so why is she practicing "German Medicine" without a license?

That's not even allowed in Germany.

As a medical professional I think she is a nut case.
            http://www.germannewmedicine.ca/documents/hamerbio.html

Comment

Flerc -

Just finished reviewing: http://www.germannewmedicine.ca/docu..._21082006.html

Fascinating material. Thanks for sharing -

Comment

Originally posted by mamamax View Post
                Flerc -

Just finished reviewing: http://www.germannewmedicine.ca/docu..._21082006.html

Fascinating material. Thanks for sharing -
                Thanks to you mamamax. I like to think about those different paradigms.
                In fact there are also other kind of scientists studies suggesting the same with scoliosis and emotions. We try to take so much care with my daughter since she began with Rpg. The Physio always remarks this point to us as something so important... is very difficult with a teenage..
                It seems than fascias and muscular tone are affected with some kind of emotions. And Harmon says: The biological conflict theme linked to the bones and the muscle tissues are “self-devaluation conflicts” (related to a loss of self-esteem, feeling “worthless” or “useless”). This is exactly the emotional problem of my daughter since years ago. I could not believe when I read this. casuallidad, causalidad? Of course there should to be a lot of people with scoliosis so sure of themselves . But it is a multicausal problem. What may be a cause in anyone may not be in other one.
                And sorely damage is done. With only remove the (historical/current) cause, the damage remains. If it is a current cause, may be it not get worse (if it is the only one). Only that.
                Scoliosis is not only a great mystery, is a complex problem of great dimensions, and the few people trying to solve it seems to be enclosed in her own paradigm.
                There exists other paradigms so related to scoliosis, like the ABR paradigm.

Thanks for listening

Comment

Working...
                X