PDA

View Full Version : Need A Doctor

gwenie64
04-26-2010, 01:28 PM
I am new to this forum and am hoping someone can help me find a doctor. I had surgery in 2004 at Emory in Atlanta, GA. My doctor, Dr. William Horton, has now closed his practice. I now live in New Mexico and need to find a doctor for follow-ups and in case I should have a problem. I found a doctor in Amarillo, TX who specializes in Scoliosis, but he does not accept Medicare.

rohrer01
04-26-2010, 07:28 PM
I am new to this forum and am hoping someone can help me find a doctor. I had surgery in 2004 at Emory in Atlanta, GA. My doctor, Dr. William Horton, has now closed his practice. I now live in New Mexico and need to find a doctor for follow-ups and in case I should have a problem. I found a doctor in Amarillo, TX who specializes in Scoliosis, but he does not accept Medicare.

My advice is to go to the Scoliosis Research Society and click on the link "Find a Doctor". Hopefully there will be one in your area.

RitaR
04-26-2010, 09:26 PM
I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence Lenke in St. Louis, MO. I know he might be a ways for you to travel, but people have gone to him from all over the world. He is very, very knowledgeable and professional. Let me know if you need more information.