PDA

View Full Version : Radiogirl's Surgery

RitaR
04-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Well, you will all be relieved to know, as I was, Radiogirl's surgery was a huge success yesterday. 5 hours surgery, 4 hours recovery and she is trying to rest at this point. With Radiogirl's determination, wonderful attitude and personality I knew she would prevail - but, I certainly felt better once I had the official word from her sister. They had some problems logging onto this forum from the hosp and asked that I do so for them. Please keep them both in your thoughts as they begin this road to recovery. Welcome Laura to "the other side". I know I sure do!!!!!! :) Congrats to Radiogirl (and her sister!).

gmw
04-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks so much for the update on Laura. She is in my thoughts and prayers. :)

ddb
04-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Although I read now on the sidelines - I've followed all of you through your surgery's and think about you on your days. So glad to hear Laura is on the other side - Thanks Rita for letting us know.

Laura when you read this wishes for a smooth recovery:)

Dee

ShariMSU
04-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Congrats Laura, wonderful news. I'm sure you will get stronger each day. I bet it feels great to be on the "other side". Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how she/you did.

rohrer01
04-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Doodles
04-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Laura--Glad to hear you've joined us on this side. Knew you could do it! Prayers and gentle hugs coming your way for a speedy recovery. Janet

doodie
04-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Rita -
Thanks for the update on Laura. Great news is always fun to report, huh?

And that YOU are in your own recovery is exciting too. Hope all is well with you!

jsully
04-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Congratulations!

JenniferG
04-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanks Rita.

Laura, I'm glad to hear of your successful surgery and hope your recovery is swift and smooth. Every day is one day closer to taking back your life!