PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

Vali
03-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to wish everyone on the forum a Happy Easter. Hope everyone has an enjoyable break with their family. :)

mariaf
03-31-2010, 08:45 PM
Same to you! My kids are on break from school for about another week and the weather here is (finally) looking up, so we are hoping to enjoy the coming days. Today the sun came out for the first time in a while. I wish everyone a happy Easter, Passover and Spring :)

mgs
04-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Happy Easter!

To think that last Easter, I hadn't even really thought about having this surgery, and I hadn't yet happened upon this board. Now, I feel like this place is a home away from home!

gmw
04-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Happy Easter to all! Enjoy!:D

jrnyc
04-01-2010, 07:26 AM
hey mariaf...thanks... our family celebrates all 3 holidays...and our puppy, well, he skips all around to celebrate the warm weather of spring, just like the Easter Bunny!

jess

JenniferG
04-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Happy Easter to all.

Funny, I don't even remember last Easter.:confused:

doodie
04-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Jennifer -

I don't remember last Easter either. It was winter when I went in for surgery and a couple weeks later when I stepped outside for that first 'official' walk, I stopped in shock in the middle of the driveway because Spring had happened while I was napping. All the trees were either flowering or had small leaves on them and the daffodils were up.....it was Beautiful!

Happy Easter All!

mariaf
04-01-2010, 08:08 PM
hey mariaf...thanks... our family celebrates all 3 holidays...and our puppy, well, he skips all around to celebrate the warm weather of spring, just like the Easter Bunny!

jess

Funny thing, Jess - I looked out the window today and saw our puppy (a 9-month old hound mix) sprawled out in the yard taking in the sun like she was at the beach! I guess they enjoy spring like the rest of us :)

Doodles
04-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Julie & Jennifer--I'm with you guys. I have no recollection of Easter either. I better double up on my Easter candy this weekend. Janet

jrnyc
04-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi mariaf..
what a smart dog.....great way to spend an afternoon!
.....but i bet they love it more......cause i havent rolled on my back in the grass lately :)

have a great holiday and wonderful spring!

jess