Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say that when you guys send me lovely private messages with such words of encouragement - I more than appreciate it. For some reason though, I'm unable to reply to these messages, my computer does not allow me to do that. So just want to say thank you, and I haven't ignored you - I promise. I've tried to reply - but it just doesn't work!
    Lynette - 44 years old.

Pre-surgery thoracic 55 degrees
    Pre-surgery lumbar 85 degrees

Post-surgery thoracic 19 degrees
    Post-surgery lumbar 27 degrees

Surgery April 1st 2010.

Posterior spinal fusion from T9 to sacrum.
    Dr. Cronen at University Community Hospital - Tampa, FL.

Originally posted by LynetteG View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just want to say that when you guys send me lovely private messages with such words of encouragement - I more than appreciate it. For some reason though, I'm unable to reply to these messages, my computer does not allow me to do that. So just want to say thank you, and I haven't ignored you - I promise. I've tried to reply - but it just doesn't work!
    Lynette,

I know your date is coming up quickly. Good luck, and give us an update as soon as you are able. Please know that you are, and will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Milwalkee Brace 1976 - 79
    Told by Dr. my curve would never progress

Surgery 10/15/08 in NYC by Dr. Michael Neuwirth
    Pre-Surgury Thorasic: 66 degrees
    Pre-Surgery Lumbar: 66 degrees

Post-Surgery Thorasic: 34 degrees
    Post-Surgery Lumbar: 22 degrees

Comment

Lynette, I received your reply to my private message to you and I am sorry that I did not get back to you. I have been so busy here at home

Hope your neck is feeling better

Melissa

Comment

I just wanted you to know that your strengths, weaknesses, fears, uncertainties, wisdom, and courage help us all. If I am correct, you have surgery soon? Is that right? We seem to all draw strength from each other here. It's nice to hear your words of encouragement.
        ((((HUGS))))

I don't know what they will do with me. I have developed nerve tingling and numbness all day. Really annoying to deal with. I HOPE they can fix me.
        Be happy!
        We don't know what tomorrow brings,
        but we are alive today!

Comment

Sorry if I hijacked your thread. I just couldn't remember if you were one that I was PMing or not. I don't save them. Either way, you are still an encouragement.
          Be happy!
          We don't know what tomorrow brings,
          but we are alive today!

Comment

Working...
          X