PDA

View Full Version : nervous!

jsully
03-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Going to meet Dr. Cronen tomarrow and getting so nervous. This will be my 5th opinion in 7 years and I'm always afraid I will be told something completely different I've never heard before to through me off track. I'm bringing my good friend with me who is also a nurse so that I don't let the nerves take over and can get my questions answered. Wish me luck! Thank you all so much for the great advice!

LynetteG
03-23-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm sure you'll love him, at least I found him to be such a lovely person. Apparently the nurses were telling me he's a wonderful husband to his wife and they have this cute little five-year-old daughter who comes in to see him from time to time, and she has him wrapped round her little finger :). He's a lovely man, and you'll see how patient and understanding he is when it comes to answering your questions. I can't wait to hear all your news, please update us afterward - ok? You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow for sure!
By the way which area do you live in? I'm in the Dunedin area, we could chat sometime perhaps!

jsully
03-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Thanks Lynette, I would love that. I live in Spring Hill.

gmw
03-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Wishing you all the best!:)

mbeckoff
03-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Wishing you all the best and hoping you finally get a answer that you can live with

Melissa