This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoliosis systems beware

If you schedule an apt. they charge you $150. and do not refund your money.

So be absolutely sure before you schedule...I canceled her apt two weeks before...and had to call 3 times to get a credit. They still have not credited our account.

I will be contacting the BBB. It is wrong to keep money for no services rendered.

I am very angry!
    age 15
    Daughter diagnosed at age 13
    T20 l23 10-09
    T27 L27 1/2010

T10 L 20 in brace 4/2010
    T22 L25 12/2010 out of brace
    T24 L25 7/2011 out of brace

Type 1 diabetes- pumping
    Wearing a Boston brace and Schroth therapy
    Faith, Hope, and Love- the greatest of these is Love

I know it's not the best "excuse" but .. I did just learn (at my appointment last Thursday), that they have lost their Office Manager (Stanley) - he has left the practice due to his battle with Cancer.

I suggest asking to speak to one of the doctors. When I made my initial appointment last year, the $150 was applied directly to the cost of brace. Since you canceled two weeks in advance (I presume, deciding not to get the brace) - kind of looks like a refund is in order to me. I'm thinking such things are falling between the cracks without Stanley who really did keep things running smooth. Stan not only scheduled appointments but also filed insurance paperwork properly so that there was no hold up in reimbursement of funds, handled requests for digital copies of xrays, ordered bodysuits - and Lord knows what else. Whoever replaces him sure has some big shoes to fill.

Good luck and I hope this gets resolved soon for you!

Comment

Working...
    X